BathTime

After about a week, everyone got into a normal routine again with the new addition of Little Yoongi.
After rehearsals were over for the day, both Jungkook and Yoongi regressed to their little states. They usually did after a long day, and they enjoyed being little together now.
"Kookie it's time for your bath!" Jin called from the bathroom.
Jungkook and Yoongi were in the living room watching Paw Patrol and coloring. "Kookie bath time," Yoongi seemingly teased, both Little's hated bathtime.
"I don't wanna Eomma!"
"It's Yooni's bathtime too!" Hoseok called to Jin.
"Daddy!" yoongi whined.
"No whining Yooni. You and Kookie can take your bath together. Now go on you two."
"Don't wanna Daddy!" Yoongi kicked his feet.
Jungkook followed suit, copying Yoongi's actions and kicking his own legs. "Don't wanna Hobi!"
Hoseok sighed, walking over to the two and pinching their noses, "if you aren't going to the bathroom in five seconds I'll have to spank both of you." He warned. "One."
Both boys scrambled to their feet and darted to the bathroom. "The bath is all drawn up. Let's get you two in." Jin smiled seeing the two boys.
Jin started undressing Jungkook and Yoongi undressed himself. He insisted he was 'a big boy and could do it myself'.
"Froggie!" Jungkook squealed when he got into the tub.
"Here you are," Jin handed him the rubber frog as Yoongi plopped into the water too.
"Magic Crayons Eomma! Please!"
The magic crayons Yoongi asked for were the Crayola body wash pens that looked like giant crayons you could color your body with.
"Since you said please." He grabbed a blue one and uncapped it, handing it to Yoongi.
"I want one too!"
"Say please Kookie!" Yoongi wagged his finger in front of the boys face, trying to scold him like Jin does.
"Pleaseeeeeeeeee!"
Jin laughed a little and handed Jungkook a green one. "Here you are Kookie." The Little squealed happily and started to 'color' Yoongi's arms with the 'crayon".
"Dank you!" He said as he focused on coloring his friend.
Yoongi giggled and started to 'color' Kookie as well, both boys ignoring Jin as he put one of those silicone hats onto Jungkook's head before he massaged shampoo into his hair, the hat was in place so he could pour water over his hair without getting any soap in the boy's eyes. "Kookie! You not supposed to color the tub!"
"It's okay Yooni. It's your magic crayons remember? It won't stain the tub. It's okay," Jin told the boy as he finished washing Jungkook's hair.
"Really?!"
"Yes really," Jin confirmed, placing the hat onto Yoongi's head now as the little began to draw on the tub as well, ecstatic with this information.
After the boys had both their hair washed, Jin took the 'crayons' from them "Eomma!" Jungkook cried when the items were taken from them.
"Its time to wash all the crayon off you two. Then Bathtime is over."
"Don't wanna! Wanna co-lar Yooni more!"
"I thought you two didn't like bathtime? Don't you wanna get out?"
Jungkook pouted as Jin began to use a soft washcloth to get all the green color off Yoongi's arms and torso. "Wanna play in water more!" Yoongi announced as he was washed clean.
"You can't stay in the tub forever, and its naptime after your bath remember?"
"NO!" Jungkook nearly screamed at the mention of a nap. His outburst led to Jin leaning over and popping his forehead.
"Do not raise your voice to me young man."
Jungkook's lip wobbled when he was popped, "sowwy Eomma."
Jin smiled and kissed his forehead where he had just popped it, "it's okay Kookie, just remember you have to be nice. And yelling at Eomma is not nice."
"I sowwy."
Jin focused his attention on Jungkook now, washing his body of all the blue color that Yoongi had scribbled on him. "You want me to read you a story for naptime?"
"Yes!" Yoongi clapped his hands happily.
Jin smiled, finishing up his task and grabbing two large towels. "Okay then, up out the tub."
Yoongi grabbed the plug that let the water out and stood up, letting Jin wrap him in the towel snuggly. Jungkook waited to stand until Yoongi was standing out of the tub and wrapped in his towel.
When Jungkook stood up, Jin wrapped him into the towel and kissed his nose. "Eomma!" the Little giggled softly.
Namjoon came into the bathroom and grinned at them, "Are we ready for naptime?"
Both little's pouted, not wanting to nap but they didn't complain this time when Jin and Namjoon lead them to Jungkook's bedroom. Their jammies were waiting for them, Jungkook's were a pair of shorts and a shirt covered in pink bunnies and Yoongi's were the same but instead of bunnies, it was littered with Kumamons.
Jin got Yoongi dressed while Namjoon dressed Jungkook. When they both were in their pajamas, they were tucked into bed and Jin grabbed a story book. "Ready?" Yoongi cuddled his Kumamom plushie while Jungkook cuddled with his bunny while nodding.
"Stowy!" Jungkook nodded firmly.
"Alright, close your eyes," both boys closed their eyes, giggling to themselves as Jin began to read.
Once the story was finished, both boys had knocked out. Their grips on their stuffies loosening as they turned face-to-face with each other and cuddled. Jungkook with his head buried in Yoongi's chest; Yoongi had one arm draped over the younger boy's body and his free hand was at his face where he was sucking on his thumb. "So cute." Namjoon couldn't help but coo at the site, he had been sitting beside of Jin as he read to the boys.
"They are, aren't they?"
"I have to take a picture." Namjoon pulled out his phone and snapped a couple of shots of the boys napping together.
"Well, I need to get dinner started before they wake up from their naps. Hopefully they don't fight me over vegetables today. Yoongi has been adamant about not eating them, and Kookie likes to copy his Hyung."
"I'll mention it to Hobi, he may need to have a little talk with Yoongi about his attitude lately."
"We'll see, if he acts up at dinner tonight then yes."
Namjoon nodded, pulling the covers tighter over the two sleeping boys before walking out the room with Jin.

*edited*