Not the Princess!

"Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled for the older man.
"Yoongi no here!" He heard a yell back, but it sounded muffled and far off.
Namjoon sighed, he had really hoped to get some work done on a few tracks, but he assumed if Yoongi was in little space, and hiding, then work needed to wait. "Yooni, where are you?!" He called out this time.
"Hiding!"
"I can tell, but why?"
"Yooni did something bad!"
Groaning internally, the leader walked toward the sound of Yoongi's voice. "What did you do?"
A soft whimper, "Yooni break something."
"What did you break?" Namjoon stopped in front of the closet in the hallway, it was just a small spare closet they kept a few items in, and since Yoongi was the second smallest member, he could definitely fit in there.
"Gonna be mad." Yep, Yoongi was in the closet.
Opening the closet, he looked down to see Yoongi sitting on the closet floor with a broken mario figurine in his hands, Jin's. "How did that happen?"
Yoongi whined loudly and turned around in the closet so his back was facing Namjoon. "Broke it." the little mumbled.
"I can see, how did you break Eomma's figurine?"
"W-wanted to play with it. B-but it was too high up and Y-Yooni tried to grab it, but dropped it and it broked."
"If it was high up to where you couldn't reach, don't you think it isn't a toy?"
"B-but it's pretty a-and-"
"No Yooni, you know it wasn't a toy for you, but you tried to take it anyways, and broke one of Eomma's things. Now, come on out the closet, we need to go find Eomma."
Yooni shook his head, not turning back around and he started to pick at the wall. "E-eomma gonna get mad!"
"Eomma won't get mad, he may be upset with you though." Yoongi started crying, but didn't fight when Namjoon reached down and made him get out the closet.
"Let's go," he took the broken figure in one hand, and Yoongi's trembling hand in the other.
"Joonie, I'm s-scared, don't want Eomma m-mad."
"He won't be mad I promise." He hoped. Jin was obsessed with Mario, and prided in his collection of figurines.
Jin was in his and Yoongi's room, laying on his bed with his laptop, playing some mindless game. "Hey guys.~" he mused, hearing the pair walk in. However, at the sound of sniffling, he looked up to see Namjoon holding a crying Yoongi's hand and two halves of - "Princess peach!" Jin shot up, taking the broken princess from Namjoon's hands. "What happened?!" He asked, clearly upset about his possession.
"I'm sorry Eomma!" Yoongi grabbed hold of Namjoon and tried to hide behind his back.
"What did you do Yooni?" Jin tried to collect himself in order to talk to the little, but it was his favorite figure!
"W-wanted to play with it."
"He said that he wanted to play with the toy because it was pretty, but since it was too high up he ended up knocking it over when he tried to get it and broke it." Namjoon ended up explaining since Yoongi was answering in short snippets at the moment.
"Yooni, that's a very bad boy! You know not to touch Eomma's things like that, and now you've gone and broken something very special to me." Yoongi started to cry now, distraught at being called 'bad' along with the scolding he was getting. "I've told you before that these aren't toys and you aren't allowed to touch them. You are very big trouble little one. Go stand in the corner."
"B-but, No!" Yoongi squealed in pain when Namjoon popped his bottom.
"Go do as your told little one," Namjoon warned softly, he knew Jin was very upset and frustrated, and did not need a disobedient Yooni at the moment.
Yoongi balled up his hands at his eyes and started to wail while Namjoon steered him into the corner. Namjoon grabbed Jin and ushered him out of the room, letting Yoongi stand in time-out and cry. "What's up in there?" Jungkook asked, peeking into the room. "Ow!" Jungkook groaned when Namjoon pinched his ear and pulled him away from the door, "hyung-ah!"
"Yoongi is little right now. Leave him be."
Jungkook rubbed at his ear when Namjoon finally let go, "Why's he cry-oh shit." he looked down at Jin's hands, which were holding the broken princess peach.
"Yeah. Can you take the figure to that pottery shop and see if they can fix it, the figure is porcelain so they should have something to glue it back together."
"Yeah, sure hyung." he carefully took the two pieces from Jin, despite him trying to clutch it back. "B-but, don't be to hard on Yoongi. I don't think he's been little for awhile, and when he was little yesterday he...uh he bit me when we were playing together. J-Hope Hyung had to...well spank him. I think he's stressed about the tour coming up and so Yooni is acting out." With that he ran off to complete his errand.
"Stressed or not, this behavior is unacceptable." Jin started up.
"Jagiya, calm down." Namjoon kissed Jin's reddened cheeks, getting him to at least stop the oncoming rant. "Let's sit in my room for a minute before you go talk to Yooni, if he's sensitive right now he doesn't need you sounding angry at him."
With that, the couple went to Namjoon's and Taehyung's bedroom, sitting on Namjoon's bed and laying back. Jin sighed, "I can't believe he broke my figurine. And Jungkook said he bit him! Little Yoongi is getting out of hand!"
"Maybe he is just stressed from the upcoming tour, he only usually misbehaves when big Yoongi is extremely stressed out."
Shaking his head, Jin sat up in his bed and let out a soft sigh. "I know." the two sat in Namjoon's bed for a good five or seven minutes before Jin had fully calmed down and felt Yoongi had been given a proper amount of time in the corner. "Want me to talk to him?"
"No, I need to do it." With that Jin dragged himself back to his bedroom where Yoongi was still in the corner, and was still crying.
"E-eomma said, I-I'm bad boy. A-and H-he mad at Y-yooni." Jin had to hold in a groan, if Yoongi was talking to himself in the corner then he was really upset about the matter. 'I mean, it really was an accident,' Jin thought to himself, 'but he knew better,' he then reminded himself.
"Yooni." Jin called the boy's name softly when he reentered the bedroom.
Yoongi's shoulders tensed and he buried his hands further, if that was possible at this point, into his face, not daring to move. "I-I stayed in corner l-like Eomma and J-Joonie said!"
"I see that, you're a very good boy for listening to what we asked you to do," Jin's voice had softened back up, he was still upset, but Yoongi was more important than some replaceable, and fixable, object.
"No."
"No what?"
"Yooni bad boy. He break Eomma's stuff. And he touch Eomma's stuff even though Eomma says not to touch it."
"Yes you did, but you're not all bad baby, sometimes you just do bad things, and that's why you get punished. But then it's forgiven and you don't have to cry over it anymore. Come here." Jin had sat down on Yoongi's bed, opening his arms up for the little.
Yoongi turned around, and happy to see open arms, ran into Jin's embrace and began to cry once again. "I'm sowwy!" Yoongi's speech impediment came up as Jin coddled him.
"I know baby."
"Don't want spanking, bottom huwts from daddy."
"Jungkook told me you bit him yesterday. Why did you do that?"
"Kookie took twuck, but I was pwaying wif it."
"So you bit him?" Yoongi nodded. "You know that's not nice, you should have told daddy instead."
"Daddy say that too. I sowwy." Jin sighed and wiggled Yoongi around to place him over his lap. "No Eomma! Huwt! Daddy 'pank Yooni wif hairbwush!"
Jin winced at that, Yoongi had never been spanked with anything other than a hand, J-Hope must've been really upset with Yoongi if he used a hairbrush. "I just wanna see your bottom baby." Jin slid the man's pants and underwear down to reveal his plump rear, it was still an angry red and had a small circular bruise from where J-Hope must've hit a bit too hard, Yoongi's bottom wasn't used to harder spankings like he seemed to have gotten yesterday, and the implement had left marks on his sensitive skin. After pulling his pants back up, Jin let Yoongi stand up, "I'm not going to give you a spanking this time, because your bottom is very red," he didn't mention the bruise, "from daddy's spanking, but you aren't allowed to play tonight. After dinner you are taking your bath and going straight to bed. Understood." Yoongi nodded. "I can't hear your head nodding Yooni."
"Yes Eomma," Yoongi's voice cracked as he attempted not to cry.
"Alright, dinner isn't for another three hours. Go find your daddy and tell him about your punishment, then let him know I want you to sit in the living room and watch a movie until dinner." Jin gave the boy a few kisses to his face before sending him on his way.
Yoongi found J-Hope in his studio, working on a song for his mixtape. "Daddy?"
J-Hope spun around, face-to-face with a teary eyed little. "What's wrong babyboy?"
"G-got in twouble"
"What happened?"
"I bwoke Eomma's toy and Eomma make me stand in co-ner, he no 'pank me cause my bottom huwts still, but he said I'm not allowed to pway after dinner and gotta take bath and go to bed. Eomma said to tell daddy, and that Eomma wants Yooni to watch movie until dinner."
"Okay, let's go set up the TV then," he took Yoongi by the hand and led him to the living room, sitting him down on the couch and putting in a Veggietales movie.
"C-can I color?"
"No sir, you have too sit on the sofa until dinner."
"W-where you going?" J-Hope had pushed play on the movie and went to go back to work.
"I need to work right now."
"Daddy,-" Yoongi tried to grab at the man, but J-Hope wagged a single finger.
"No sir, sit and watch your movie like a good boy."
Yoongi threw himself across the couch and kicked his legs against the cushions, angry that he wasn't getting anything he wanted. J-Hope let the little have his tantrum, knowing he'd tire himself out in ten or fifteen minutes.
Sure enough, fifteen minutes later, Yoongi had stopped his kicking and turned towards the tv, still laying down on the couch, but he quietly watched his given movie until he was called for dinner.
At the dinner table, Yoongi was given green beans and meat along with mashed potatoes. "Daddy," Yoongi whined softly.
"Yes Yooni?" Yoongi handed J-Hope his fork, wanting to be fed.
J-Hope was going to say no, but a pinch to the arm from Namjoon changed and him whispering, "feed him, he's very sensitive right now," changed his mind.
Yoongi was very somber, eating his food when J-Hope put it to his lips, eating in silence as he was saddened about his punishment still. "Is it good?" Jin tried to get the little to speak some.
"Neh Eomma," he opened his mouth when more mashed potatoes were presented to him.
"Do you want more Green Beans?" Jin asked when Yoongi finished the vegetable.
"Aniyo."
Jin gave up, seeing that Yooni wasn't in a talkative mood. After dinner, it was Jimin's turn to clean up the table and dishes. So Jin got Yoongi into his bath, washing him up before getting him changed into his pajamas. "Yooni want stowy," the little looked up at Jin hopefully.
"Okay baby, I'll read you a story once you get into bed." He promised, kissing Yoongi's forehead gently.
"Eomma not mad?"
"Not mad," he promised, patting the man's hips before pushing him toward the door. "Let's get into bed and I can read you a bedtime story, okay?"
"Neh," Yoongi made his way back to his room, grabbing his Kumamon before crawling into bed, nestling down as Jin pulled the covers over him.
"Alright," Jin grabbed a random book before opening it up and sitting in his own bed next to Yoongi's "Once upon a time-" he began to read the bedtime story, with Yoongi watching him intently as he was shown the pictures and he honed in on Jin's voice.
He hadn't fallen asleep at the end of the story, but he closed his eyes before Jin would kiss him goodnight and leave the room, not ready for bed himself for another few hours. Leaving Yoongi to lay in nightlight lit room, whispering to his bear quietly until he talked himself to sleep.

*edited*