68

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," Jin said as he came out of Jungkook's room and back to Namjoon.
"Huh?" Namjoon was surprised the elder was apologizing so easily. He had expected more yelling when Jin came out.
"Don't make me say it again." Jin huffed as his cheeks turned red and Namjoon smirked at him.
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gotten so mad." Namjoon stood up from where he'd been sitting down on the sofa and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around the elder's waist. "You still love me?"
"Of course I do. Idiot." Jin tried to hide his smile when Namjoon kissed him.
"I promise I won't go against the rules set up with Kookie so much."
"And If you do I'll come and ask if we should change them around instead of yelling." The pair hugged one another, "Kookie told me we can't listen to each other if we're just yelling..."
"He's smart."
"I'll try not to yell. We have to talk when we're upset and listen to each other."
Jin had placed his head against the leader's shoulder and let out a soft sigh as Namjoon hugged the man.  "Does this mean we can have makeup sex now?"
"Yah! Kim Namjoon!"
"Hey!" Namjoon said playfully while he smirked when the Jin's head shot up and the elder swatted at the leader's arm. "What happened to no yelling at each other?" He asked with an even more playful turn.
"You drive me crazy Kim Namjoon," Jin huffed, but the man could tell jin enjoyed the banter.
"I didn't hear a no?"
"What!" Jin was about to protest when Namjoon pushed him towards the bedroom with ease.
~~~~~~~

When Jungkook woke up from his nap he went to Jin's room, wanting a snack. "Eomma!" Jungkook called for him, knocking on the closed door - he remembered the knocking room.
Namjoon popped his head up, making the bedsheets he was under rise as he looked up the bed towards Jin. "Better get dressed."
Jin groaned "then move so I can get up," Jin was currently on his hands and knees in the bed, trapped in place because Namjoon was now hovering over him.
"Just a second Kookie!" Namjoon answered as the pair got out of bed and grabbed for their clothes.
"Daddy??" The little called, trying to open the door now - but this time it was locked (they learned their lesson after the last time a little walked in on a couple having sex). "Won't open!" Kookie poured and started to knock on the door incessantly.
"It's locked Kookie!" Jin said as he pulled his pants on as fast as he could manage. "Stop knocking little one! Daddy and I will be out in a minute!" Jungkook stopped, but had crossed his arms with an impatient huff. Namjoon finished get dressed first and came to the door, unlocking and opening it.
"Why lock?" Jungkook asked, pouting and grumpy.
"Eomma and I were playing."
"Not fighting?"
Jin came up to the door now, dressed. "No baby, we aren't fighting. We made up."
"And then some," Namjoon muttered, laughing when Jin smacked his arm.
"What did you need Eomma for baby?"  Jin asked pulling Namjoon out the bedroom so he could shut the door and attend to Kookie.
"Can i has a snack?"
"Sure, lets go to the kitchen and fix you something nice to eat."  The three made their way to the kitchen together, Jungkook chattering about what snacks he wanted before he changed topics suddenly.
"Eomma why you walk funny? You hurt?" The little asked when they were just getting to the kitchen. Jin wasn't injured, but he was walking with a slight limp and Jungkook was peering g at red teeth marks that blotched Jin's collarbone.
"What?" Jin flushed red when he noticed he'd been limping, and put a hand over his neck to try and hide the marks. "No baby. This is just -"
"From playing with daddy?"
"Uhm yeah." Jin tried to change the conversation quickly as Namjoon laughed over the situation.  ""Lets make your snack now, okay? I'm gonna make you a nice little sandwich with crackers." With that he sat Jungkook down at the table and hurried to the counter to grab the bread.
"Is that how you got these marks Eomma?" Namjoon teased in a whisper against Jin's ear as he grabbed roughly at the elder's bottom, making him have to bite down a gasp.
"Kim Namjoon, jungkook is right here if you don't -" Jungkook was completely oblivious to the situation, coloring on the pages of paper that were kept at the table.
"Kookie is coloring. He isn't paying attention - so how about I finish what I started in the bedroom?"
"What do you mean finish?! You were - for almost an hour I was -!" Jin sputtered, unable you complete his sentences as he just farted for the fridge to make Jungkook a ham and cheese sandwhich - cut into four triangles. Namjoon grinned at how flustered he made the Elder, staying right behind him as he prepared the snack - touching the man despite feeble protests and warnings.
"Eomma are you done yet?" Jungkook was getting impatient as he waited for his snack.
"Kookie that isn't the nice way to ask." Jin reminded him, swatting Namjoon's hand always before taking kookie'a food to him.
"I sorry.  I hung'y."
"I know baby. Here you are." Jin sat the sandwhich with animal crackers down as well as a sippy cup filled with grape juice.
"Thank you!" Jungkook squealed our before picking up one of his little triangles and began to eat happily.
"After you're snack you can watch movies on your tv in the playroom, would you like that?" Jin asked.
"Can I watch wall-e?"
"Sure baby." Jin kissed the littles head before going to clean up the small mess he made.