I want it!

The boys were on vacation for a photo shoot and some other work related things. They had picked a smaller country where they weren't very known so that they could relax more in public settings.
When they had a whole day off, yoongi (well, yooni), wanted to go to the supermarket and get ingredients to make blueberry waffles. Jin agreed to making the requested food, so he gave hoseok some money to go and buy the ingredients. Yoongi of course tagged along to 'make sure he got everything.'
At first the trip was easy, the two took a bus to the shopping district and walked to the supermarket together. Yoongi was being very well behaved, holding Hoseok's hand and staying by his side while they walked.
He even waited patiently at the crosswalks until hoseok took his hand and walked him across.
Since it was a warmer day, hoseok stopped at one of the street carts and got Yoongi a popsicle and himself a cold water. "Thank you!" Yoongi squealed happily as hoseok took off the wrapper and gave the boy a spongebob shaped popsicle.
He stuck the treat in his mouth as they continued to walk towards the store."first we need to get flour." Hobi told himself and yoongi as they grabbed a cart and headed towards the right aisle.
When they grabbed the flour, JHope guided them to the refrigerated section. On the way there, there was a small section of toys, which caught Yoongi's attention.
"Daddy look!" He whispered loudly, pointing at the toys.
"That's nice yooni, but we are here for food. Not toys."
"But daddy!"
"No buts, now follow me."
Yoongi huffed softly, trudging behind hobi as he went towards the milk. He turned around to look at the toy display again, and before hoseok could see him, went over to it.
"Almost done. We just need to get the blueberries...yoongi?" Hoseok turned around to see Yoongi was gone. "Yoongi!"
He said his name a bit louder. Hobi pulled his cart back and pushed it down the aisle, beginning his search for the boy.
"Daddy!" Yoongi squealed loudly, seeing the man walking up and down each isle.
"Yoongi where did you-!" He paused, seeing yoongi running towards him with a hatchimal toy.
"Daddy I want this!"
"Yoongi put that back right now." He said sternly.
"No," he whined loudly, catching the eyes of a few customers. "I want it!"
"I said put it back. We did not come here for toys. And you most certainly aren't getting anything when you run off without telling me where you are going. And you don't go anywhere alone when you're little." He said the last sentence in a whisper. "Now do as I say. And then we can finish shopping."
"But I was good all day!"
"And you aren't being very good now. Just because you were good doesn't mean you always get something. But you will get something for being bad." He forewarned.
"Not fair!" Yoongi cried loudly, and threw the toy down.
"Yoongi, this is your last warning!"
"No!" He threw himself on the floor, sitting with a thud and crying loudly. "I want it! I want it!"
"That's it." Hoseok came over and took the boy by his arm, pulling him up off the floor, abandoning his cart and dragging the boy to the nearest restroom.
"Leggo!" Yoongi tried to pull away, sensing the tone of the situation. He was also blushing at the stares from the few people in the store.
Thankfully no one recognized them, as the two went towards the single person restroom.
"I'd put you over my knee but there isn't enough room, bend over the sink."
"Daddy, I'm sorry! No spanking me! Please, I was good all day!"
"That doesn't make up for the fact you are being bad now. Now do as daddy says or you won't like what happens next."
The threat scared the little, and he pushed his back against the far corner. "No daddy." He whimpered, tears in his eyes.
"One. Two." Nothing. "Three." JHope grabbed Yoongi's arm as he cried again. "I'm sorry yooni. But you didn't listen." He bent the boy over the stand alone sink, keeping slight pressure on his back so he couldn't move. He then reached under him and popped the button of his jeans before pulling them down until the smaller boy's milky white bottom was exposed.
"I'm very disappointed in you. You had been such a good boy today." Hobi started to lecture. "I was so proud of you. You didn't make any fuss," he landed a hard slap to the boy's bottom.
Not expecting it, yoongi jerked and cried into his hand. He felt terrible for letting his daddy down. "Owie!"
"You were following your rules so good," another slap landed and left a red mark on the little's bottom. Yoongi jerked again, and looked up a bit to see his reflection. His face was pink and tears were already flowing. JHope stood behind him, hand posed for another smack, and yoongi couldn't tell because of his own tears, but JHope was holding back tears of his own. He had been proud of his little, he was going to reward him later with a special gift and extra dessert. But now he had to forget about it and punish the boy.
"Sowwy!" Yoongi pushed his face into the crook of his arm, wanting his spanking over right now. JHope continued the spanking, landing equally painful smacks to the little's bottom. Turning it from a milky white to a vibrant red. "Daddy stop!" Yoongi was bawling. JHope hadn't ever spanked him this long before. He only got fifteen max, ten with an implement. And JHope just landed number twenty.
"I warned you little boy." JHope felt his heart break.
"No more!" Yoongi started to struggle, his bottom was on fire. JHope landed an extra hard slap to Yoongi's upper thigh to make the older stop his struggles, but it only fueled him.
"No! I'll be a good boy! Stop! Ow! Owie!" Yoongi was at a loss. He was begging, crying, and screaming.
JHope finally ceased his onslaught at thirty, holding back choked sobs as he looked at the pulsing red bottom that belonged to his little. "I'm going to pull your pants up now. It's going to hurt." He pulled the boy's underwear up before his repositioned his jeans.
"Ow ow!" Yoongi tried to stay still as his daddy put his pants back on. when JHope stood him back up, he saw his face in the mirror again. Red and puffy with snot and tears covering his whole face.
"Let me clean your face up." JHope said softly. He washed the boy's face as he continued to cry, becoming quieter as JHope whispered softly to him and gave him kisses.
"I'm sowwy daddy." Yoongi whispered when JHope finished.
"I know baby." He let yoongi snuggle in his arms for a few minutes before kissing the side of his head. "Let's finish shopping, I want you to stay beside the cart. Understood?"
"Yes daddy."
They left the bathroom, one employee catching jhopes eyes knowingly before he went and found his cart where he left it.
The rest of the trip went smoothly. Yoongi stayed beside the cart, holding onto the side of it. Of course he had a thumb stuck in his mouth now and was whimpering softly, his bottom aching with each step.
At check out yoongi stood at the end of the cash register and waited for his daddy. "Daddy can I have a dwink?"
Hoseok looked at the boy sadly. His eyes were still puffy and his cheeks were flushed red. "Yes baby." He grabbed one of those apple juices in the bottles with a character on top of it.(good 2 grow. I used to get the powerpuff girl ones when I was younger).
The cashier rang the drink up and handed it back to Hoseok. Hobi gave it to yoongi who took it and started to drink on it. "Dank you."
When he finished paying, hobi took the two bags of food and put it on one of his arms and used his free hand to take Yoongi's hand.
They walked to the bus stop and got on the next bus to take them back to the home they were staying in. Yoongi yelped quietly when he sat down in his seat before settling down and continuing to drink the rest of his juice.
When they got back to the house, yoongi helped take one of the bags inside to help. "Daddy." Yoongi called for him when they were inside.
"Yes baby."
"My bottom 'till huwt." He hugged his arms to his chest, pouting as he shifted uncomfortably.
JHope sighed sadly before nodding, "I know baby. It's going to hurt for longer this time. How about we take a bath, and then I can put some cold lotion on your bottom to help." Yoongi only nodded, upset JHope couldn't make the hurt go away right now. "Come on," he gestured for the boy to follow him to the bathroom, "after we're done I bet Eomma will be done cooking your waffles."
"Can I have my magic crayons?"
"Of course, I have to get them out your suitcase first. Go wait for me in the bathroom. I'll be right there."
"Okay," yoongi scurried off to the bathroom to wait for Hobi so he could take his bath before eating.

*edited*