No bullying

"It's mine!" Taehyung stayed, grabbing the toy truck off the floor and away from Jungkook.
"Mine!" Kookie started to cry immediately, he had been playing with the toy when it was snatched away.
"Why are you crying?" Jhope asked, coming into the living room when he heard the little's fussing.
"Tata take my twuck!"
"My truck!" Taehyung huffed in defense.
"That belongs to all of you, you're supposed to share it."
"I was pwaying wif it hobi! And Tata take it! No ask!" The little had gotten up and run into the man's arms by now, upset about the toy being snatched from him.
"Is that true?" Jhope asked Taehyung as he patted Jungkook's head and tried to calm him down.
"But it's mine! I wanted it!"
"I'll take that as a yes. And I already said, that toy is for you, Kookie, and yooni to share. Not just for you. If you wanted to play with it you should have asked Jungkook to share."
"I'm bigger!"
"So you're a bully then?"
"Bully?" Taehyung seemed to be in shock at the word.
"You seem to like using being bigger as your excuse when you want something that the other boys have. Only bullies use their size and age to get what they want like that."
"Not a bully-"
"You seem to be acting like one right now. And I don't like bullying. Put that truck down and go stand in the corner." Taehyung sat the truck down, but only because he was crying now and was covering his eyes. "Kookie go take your toy and play in the playroom okay?"
"Okay," Jungkook took the truck back and went to the playroom as he was told.
"Taetae. In the corner." Jhope pushed the crying boy into the corner without another word. "I'm going to get joonie and tel him what happened."
"But then I get spankings!" The middle complained.
"And you deserve one for being so mean to Kookie." Taehyung sat in the corner, crying over his situation and what Jhope said about him being a bully.
Jhope let him cry, going to namjoon's office to tell him what had happened. "You're kidding me?"
"No. He's been using that as his excuse lately anyways. Whenever he wants something that the other two have he says that he's bigger. Or to get his way when they are playing games. It's becoming a real problem."
"Let me go talk to him too." Namjoon got up from his seat and ventured out to where Taehyung has quieted down his crying, still in the corner. "Taetae come sit on the sofa with me." The boy came over and sat next to Namjoon, rubbing at his red and puffy eyes. "Hobi told me you've been mean to your brothers lately. And that you're using being bigger as a way to get what you want from them, is that true?"
When Namjoon explained what he had been doing, along with jhope's words about being bully, the boy didn't want to admit anymore that l, that's what he had been doing. "I'm sorry."
"Is that a yes?"
"Neh." Taehyung hung his head in shame as he admitted to his actions, not wanting to be in trouble.
"You're in a lot of trouble for this Taetae. You know that it isn't nice to bully others."
"I don't wanna be a bully joonie!"
"Then you need to stop using being bigger as an excuse to get your way."
"Okay."
"You're getting a spanking for this. And then i want you to tell Kookie you're sorry for taking the toy from him and making him cry. Understood?"
"Yes."
"Alright. Come on," Namjoon pulled the boy over his lap and landed the first smack without any warning.
"Ow!" Taehyung yelped softly at the sting, wiggling over the man's lap.
"I don't want to hear you've been bullying Kookie or yooni again little boy." Namjoon lectured him as he landed quick smacks to the bottom in front of him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be bully!" Taehyung started to blubber, not wanting to be seen as bad.
"If I have to talk to you about this again little one, I'm going to use something a lot worse than my hand!"
"P'ease!" Taehyung started to kick his legs as his bottom was peppered with stinging smacks.
"Am I going to have any more problems with you in this matter?"
"No, I promise!"
Namjoon slowed the smacks down, using force instead of speed now as he neared the end of the spanking. "I hope so. Because I don't want to have this lesson with you again."
"Don't hate me p'ease," Taehyung suddenly started to beg as a final smack collided into his bottom.
Namjoon stood the boy up at the words, watching as the middle covered his face in his hands, red in the face as he continued to cry. "Why would I hate you?"
"H-h-hobi say he don't like bullies. A-and hobi And j-joonie say I been a bully to k-Kookie and y-y-yoon-yooni. S-so h-hobi d-don't like m-m-m-me. A-and j-joonie no-not l-like me n-ne-neither?" He stuttered out before breaking down into full fledged sobs.
"Oh sweetheart," Namjoon wrapped the crying boy into his arms, shushing him gently as he tried to contain the boy's sobs. "Hobi and I don't hate you. We love you very much. We don't want to see you being mean and hurting others is all. Don't cry."
"B-But Hobi said-"
"He didn't mean it like that, he still loves you. He just meant he doesn't like it when you're acting like a bully. Not that he doesn't like you. Don't cry baby." He thumbed at the boy's tears, kissing his cheeks gently.
"N-not b-baby."
"No you're not," Namjoon smiled softly, watching the boy calm down slowly, and turned to hiccuping softly. "Are you feeling better?"
Taehyung nodded quietly, snuggling back into namjoon's arms wordlessly. "Wanna hugs."
"I'll give you all the hugs you want sweetheart." He kissed the top of the boy's head letting him snuggle into his chest, the warmth of the embrace calming him and turning his breathing back to normal.
"I'm sorry."
"Shhh, I know." Namjoon rocked him in his arms, humming softly to keep him at ease. "Just rest right now."