Pool day

It was a Wednesday afternoon and Jungkook was in the swimming pool, playing with his pool toys as Jin watched him from the patio. "I wanna play," Taehyung tugged on jimin's arm, trying to get his attention for what he wanted.
"You're in timeout right now, remember? You can get back in the pool when your time is up."
"But it's already been so long. Please daddy."
"It's been three minutes. You have seven left. Now sit quietly or you won't be allowed back in the pool at all."
Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms over his chest as he slumped in his seat. "Eomma can I have a snack?" Jungkook had run out of the pool, coming over to where the others were.
"Sure baby, I have lots of fruits set up here. What do you want?"
"Watermelon!" Jungkook squealed happily as he looked over the fruit selection.
"Okay," Jin grinned as he placed two slices of watermelon on a plate for the little. "Can you eat it all by yourself?"
"Yeah!" Jungkook took his plate, sitting at the table where Taehyung was having his timeout and started to eat his snack. Of course, the little still got the juice from the fruit all over his face, hands, and even down his neck.
"Daddy I wanna snack," Taehyung turned in his seat, looking at Jimin again.
"You have four more minutes Taetae. You can have a snack after your timeout".
"Not fair." Taehyung huffed.
"Aish. You're so messy," Jin chuckled, taking a few baby wipes and cleaning up jungkook's hands and face. When Jin finished cleaning up the little, Jungkook ran back to the pool, clambering into his giant unicorn float and wadding around the water happily.
"Okay Taetae. Time is up. Now, are you going to push people again?" Jimin asked, Taehyung had been in timeout because he pushed Jungkook, mad at the younger for one reason or another.
"No daddy," Taehyung shook his head, ready to get up and play again.
"Alright. Did you still want a
Snack?"
"No. I wanna play. Can I?" Taehyung looked over to the pool, antsy to get back in.
"Go ahead, but no more pushing."
"Yes daddy!" Taehyung promised before hurrying back to the pool with his friends.
Jimin watched as Taehyung climbed back into the pool and started to splash and play with the two littles again. "How's being a daddy?" Jin chuckled softly, seeing Jimin watch the middle/little fondly.
"I love it. Little Taetae is a lot more shy and well-behaved though...Taetae right now, as a middle, he's way more rambunctious. But he still has that bit of vulnerability about him."
"I know what you mean. Taetae is sensitive. More sensitive than yooni and Kookie. But when he's in middlespace he causes much more trouble."
"He's still sweet though."
"He is. All three of them."
"You're a much better caregiver to them," Jimin admitted. "You take care of all three as their Eomma. I help look after them too. But I'm only taetae's daddy. I don't know how you handle them all at once."
"Moms are just better like that," Jin joked with Jimin.
"Yeah, At least they are normally well be-"
"Kookie no diving!" Jin yelled suddenly.
"But Eomma!" The little pouted as he was about to belly flop into the pool.
"No buts! You know the rules about diving and jumping in! Do you want a timeout!?"
"No eomma!" Jungkook slipped into the pool after his warning. Going back to playinh waterbenders with yooni and Taetae.
Not even five minutes passed when Namjoon and Jhope came outside. But Namjoon went straight to the pool, jumping in. "Kim Namjoon! I just told Kookie no diving!"
"Bad daddy," Jungkook told the leader.
"Ah," Namjoon smiled sheepishly. "Sorry babe," he called out to Jin, who was giving him the stink eye.
The next hour went smoothly, with the littles and middle getting out of the pool to eat snacks a few times, and the caregivers playing and dotting over them. At about 1:30, Jin called the 'children' out of the pool. "It's been two hours. Time for lunch."
"Noooo!" Jungkook sank deeper into the pool, pouting as Taehyung and yoongi climbed out the pool to get wrapped up in their towels and sit down for lunch.
"Kookie, out of the pool now." Jin came down the patio with the little's towel in hand, ready to wrap him up in it.
"No eomma!"
"One..." Jungkook swam to the other end of the pool, not wanting to get out. "Two...."
"Five mo'e minute!"
"Three. Kookie out right now young man, don't make me send daddy in after you," Jin wasn't wearing his  swimming trunks and couldn't get in to fetch the little himself.
Jungkook whined, already upset he had to get out and his Eomma had counted to three. He really didn't want Namjoon coming in to get him. The little climbed out the pool and scurried over to Jin, expecting to be wrapped up in the beach towel. "Owie!" Jungkook yelped, pressing quickly against Jin and getting the eldest covered in water.
Jin didn't scold him for the action, since it was on instinct after the eldest popped his wet bottom. Instead he wrapped an arm around the boy and bent down slightly, landing a handful more of stinging smacks quickly. "When I tell you to do something little boy, I expect you to listen."
Jungkook wiggled in the man's grasp, trying to get away from the spanking. "I sowwy Eomma! Owuch! It huwt!" Jin stood back up, pulling back a bit to look at the little's tear stained face.  "Huwt..." Jungkook hiccuped softly, the smacks having a bigger effect on him since the sting was worse on a wet bottom.
"I know it hurts," Jin sighed, wrapping the little in his towel and letting him press against his chest again.
"I wanna pway mo'e....I sowwy I was bad."
"After lunch you can play more. It isn't forever."
"Okay..." The little was still pouting to himself, but waddled back to the patio with Jin, yelping when he sat down.
"Kookie got spankin'," yoongi started to say something else until JHope tapped his lips gently, telling him to shush.
"Daddy I want tae-tots ." Taehyung asked Jimin for more tater tots when the man was fixing their plates.
"Okay baby," Jimin smiled, adding extra of the side item to the middle's plate.
Jin handed Jungkook a sippy of lemonade before fixing their plates as well. "Can you he'p?" Yoongi handed Jhope his silverware, needing help cutting his piece of grilled chicken.
"Of course," Jhope cut up the little's chicken into smaller pieces for him before popping a bite into the boy's mouth. "Yummy?"
Yoongi giggled when the food was popped into his mouth, chewing on it happily. "Yummy!" He agreed, putting another piece in his mouth.
When Jin gave Kookie his lunch, Namjoon helped cut the chicken into smaller bites, chuckling as the little ate his tater tots while waiting.
Once Namjoon was done, everyone was able to sit down and eat their lunch.
~~~~~~
After lunch, Jungkook and yoongi got back into the pool. Taehyung wanted to go inside, so Jimin took him in for a bath to wash the chlorine out his hair before they went to play board games together.
At 2:15, Jin and Namjoon called the littles out Of  the pool so they could give them a bath as well. "My arm huwt." Jungkook whined to Namjoon as his bath was being drawn.
"It does? Let daddy see," Namjoon took the boy's arm to inspect it. He looked at his arm and then frowned, "you have sunburn on your shoulder. Let me get some aloe."
"I no like sunburn. Huwt."
"I know it does. This will help," Namjoon rubbed some aloe gel onto the little's shoulder gently. "There you go," Namjoon kissed the sunburn softy, trying to make the little feel better.
After his bath, Namjoon took Jungkook to the playroom where Jhope was with a freshly bathed yoongi. Taehyung was also in the room, he and Jimin putting away the games they'd played with.
"Alright you three. It's time for your afternoon nap." Jimin informed the three when they all were in the room.
"But jiji-" yoongi was pouting, not wanting to take a nap.
"No arguing baby," Jhope booped his little's nose softly before making him climbed into the huge bed.
"Story?" Taehyung asked, holding 'the giving tree' in his arms.
"Is that the story you want?" Jimin asked.
"Neh."
"Daddy tuwn to wead stowy." Jungkook said.
"That's right. Jiji read a story yesterday. And Hobi the other day." Namjoon agreed, all three daddies tucking the boy's into the bed before Namjoon started to read the desired story.