Fluff

Yoongi was playing with his building blocks, a cute dinosaur themed pacifier in his mouth. "Where is my wallet?" Jhope was asking the other members. He needed to go to a variety show screening, but he couldn't find his wallet.
"It should be on your nightstand," Jin called out from the kitchen.
"It's not there Hyung."
"Did you use it after we got home from dinner?"
"No Hyung. And I haven't seen it any..where...yooni?" Jhope had walked into the living room, looking down and he saw the corner of his wallet sticking out from under the little's bottom.
the little let his pacifier fall from his mouth when he was called, turning and smiling happily "daddy!"
"Is that my wallet?" Jhope pointed at the corner of his Wallet that was sticking out.
Yoongi pouted softly as he took the wallet out from under him "don't want daddy to go..."
Jhope took the wallet from yoongi's hands before kissing his forehead gently. "I won't be gone forever. I'll be back during your nap time. But you have to be good today okay?"
"Gone so long...."
"I will call during my lunch break. Would you like that?"
"Neh." Jhope kisses the boy's forehead again before giving his hair a soft pat.
"Be a good boy for the others. Promise?"
"Pwomise."
Jhope put his wallet in his pants pocket and then headed out the door. "Okay yooni. It's time for breakfast." Jin came out of the kitchen to call for the little.
Yoongi grabbed his pacifier and stuck it back in his mouth, getting off the floor and following him to the kitchen table. "I made you pancakes and a bowl of fruit. Eat it all okay?"
Yoongi settled into his seat and took out his pacifier again so he could stuff the pancakes into his mouth. "Eomma I want mowe bewwies!" Jungkook was sitting across from yoongi eating breakfast as well, we was pointing at his strawberries, wanting more of the sweet fruit.
Jin smiled and brought the boy some more strawberries, "here you go baby."
"Thank you!" The youngest ate his fruit happily, preferring them over the pancakes he already finished.
Yoongi ate what he had been given before looking to Jin, who was also eating. "Can I go pway?"
"Sure baby. Let me get you a sippy of grape juice to take to the playroom." Jin got up from the table to fill up the boy's sippy cup.
"Thank you," yoongi took his cup and then ran off to the playroom.
After a few more minutes Jungkook joined his Hyung, Jin sending him that way so he could get some work done. "Yooni! I wanna pway pokemon!" Jungkook said, grabbing a pikachu plushie.
"Okay!" Yoongi grabbed a charmander plushie so that they could be trainers with pokemon.
~~~~~~~~~
The two littles had played nicely together for two hours. They played different games and drew pictures on construction paper for their daddies and Eomma. When they were in the middle of playing knights, jin came to check on them.
"How are you two doing?"
"Good! We pwaying knights!" Jungkook told Jin excitedly.
"That sounds fun! Did you two wanna keep playing or do you want to come watch a movie?" They usually had a set time for tv when they were little, their caregivers liked to have a set schedule of different things for them to do.
"Movie!" Both littles said together.
Jin chuckled. "Okay come on," the eldest took them to the living room, bringing blankets and pillows so they could cuddle on the floor.
"What movie Eomma?" Yoongi asked as he and Jungkook got settled on the floor.
"I got how to train your dragon for you both to watch."
"Ohhh!" Jungkook was intrigued at the movie title.
Jin wrapped the boy's in their blankets and handed them their favorite stuffies. "Paci," yoongi started to whine when he couldn't find the object.
"Here it is," Jin soothes him gently, pulling the pacifier from his pocket and slipping it into the boy's mouth. "I'm going to start the movie and then go get some cuties for you two to snack on during the movie, do you need more juice?"
Both boys nodded, handed their sippy cups to Jin as the movie started.
Jungkook squeezed his bunny to him, watching the tv begin to play their movie. Yoongi waited for Jin to come back with their snacks and drinks, wanting to cuddle with the man. "Ahh, you want Eomma baby?"
Yoongi nodded, clinging to Jin before he was content enough to watch the movie before him.
~~~~~~~~~
After the movie the two littles had lunch and then got to play outside for an hour. They played on their trampoline and in the garden they'd been growing together.
After the hour was up, Jin called them inside for their bath. They'd been sweating and got dirty from the garden. The two littles just needed to wash their face and arms of dirt and sweat, and it gave them time to play with their body wash paints and bathtub crayons.
When they were done with their bath, it was time to take a nap. Both littles were yawning before they had even gotten out of the tub, all the plying they did tiring them out.
"Do you want a story?" Jin asked as he tucked both boys into bed, slipping their plushies back into their arms and pacifiers into their mouths.
"Song," yooni mumbled before Jin had put a paci in his mouth.
"You want Eomma to sing you to sleep?" Both littles nodded. "Okay then," Jin grinned at the excitement both boys held for a song. Stroking their hair gently, Jin started singing 'serendipity' for them.
Both boys closed their eyes, leaning their heads into the gently touch of Jin's hands falling asleep only a few minutes after Jin started singing to them.