Part title

*Request

Jimin had dance lessons all day one Thursday, and so by the time he got back to the dorms he was sore, tired, and wanted something to eat.
Taehyung had been little after lunch, and was still in littlespace when Jimin came home after they'd already eaten dinner. The little had been well-behaved for his Eomma all day - and he was currently at the kitchen table making a painting of flowers for Jimin.
The little was only allowed to use his paints at the table with an old sheet over the table so he didn't make too big of mess. That had to be learned the hard way, because Taehyung once got paint all over the playrooms wooden floors when he had been painting.
Jimin slunk into the kitchen, knowing Jin had put aside a dish for him to warm up and eat. "Daddy!" Taehyung jumped up from his seat. In excitement. He had paint all over his hands and face, and was holding a painting of sunflowers, roses and other pretty flowers on it. "Look!"
"Tae. You've made such a mess," Jimin sounded tired and irritated as he looked over the little's appearance, the numerous pieces of paper strewn about with various paintings, paint on the floor (somehow he still managed that), and paintbrushes littering both table and floor. "Clean up your mess while I heat up something to eat."
"But daddy-!" Taehyung wanted to show Jimin his special painting first. He could clean up after! It would only take a minute!
"Tae, daddy isn't in the mood for you to be disobedient." Jimin gave him a final warning.
"I'm not daddy! But first -" Jimin turned around and grabbed Taehyung by the wrist and pulled him over the kitchen counter he'd been standing by.
"I gave you a warning little boy. You do as daddy says. No arguing with me." He landed a smack to the little's bottom firmly. He didn't hit harder than normal, but you could still feel the frustration in jimin's hand and stance.
Taehyung had dropped the picture immediately from shock as he was bent over the counter. Crying out in pain at the first swat he felt. Jimin didn't even let him finish his sentence! He just wanted to give his daddy a present!
"T-top!" Taehyung pleaded as his bottom was covered in smacks.
"I won't allow you to be naughty little one. Daddy expects you to listen when you're told to do something."
Taehyung buried his face away into his arms and cried loudly. He wanted to be let go right now! He squirmed as the burn in his bottom began to intensify. Had he been sassy when he told his daddy to wait? He didn't mean to sound rude if he had. He was just excited, he hadn't been bad on purpose.
After twelve smacks, Jimin stepped back - a long and tired sigh coming from him once again. Taehyung stood up quickly and moved to get his usual hugs after a spanking - but Jimin had already turned and pointed to the table. "Clean up this mess now little one. And no more arguments". At that Jimin grabbed his food and went to heat it up.
Taehyung was bewildered, he'd never been denied hugs and kisses after he'd been spanked before. Why hadn't Jimin coddled him? Told him it was okay? It was all over? He didn't need to cry anymore? Did his daddy hate him now? Had he really been that bad?
Maybe if he cleaned up his mess, then Jimin would praise him and give him kisses. He'd Even let Taehyung sleep with him tonight and they could cuddle then. So Tae wiped his tears away the best he could and started to clean up his mess. He put his sheet and paints into the box he used to keep his painting materials in. He put all his paintings in a neat little stack in the table, putting the one he'd made for Jimin to the side on its own. He even used a kitchen rag to clean up the paint he'd splattered onto the floor. It took him a little while to clean everything up. He was uncoordinated while little, and had to work extra hard to get the job done right - but when he finally finished he shuffled beside Jimin, waiting.
Jimin was sitting at the end of the kitchen table, half asleep as he ate his food. He was so out of it already, he barely even registered Tae was standing beside him. "Go have Eomma give you a bath." Jimin grumbled quietly as he shoved more food into his mouth.
Tae's face fell once again, his eyes welling up with more tears. "D-daddy...". the little whimpered before he ran away hurriedly.
Tae didn't go to Jin like he'd been told, he ran to his bedroom and locked the door behind him. "Daddy hates Taetae..." the little started to cry freely. Grabbing his stuffed froggie and venting to the tiny friend. "He spank Taetae and then igno'e him! Make him clean up mess and not even w'ook at him! Taetae didn't mean to be bad..." he ended off his small rant softly. "Just wanna show daddy paintin'...".
He didn't understand Jimin was hungry and tired from practicing all day. That Jimin hadn't been harsh on purpose, his patience was simply thin from overworking himself - and he hadn't given Tae time to explain himself when he told the little he'd been naughty by disobeying the elder man. But Little Tae was sensitive and his feelings were easily hurt - so he thought his daddy was angry with him and didn't want him anymore.
Tae cried for awhile, only quieting down to whimpers and sniffles when he tired himself out. He ended up crying himself to sleep he was so upset over the matter.
Jimin was going to check on Tae when he went to bed, it was soon enough still that he figured the little would still be getting his bath. When he noticed the empty bathroom, he figured maybe Jin didn't want to give the little an entire bath and simply washed his face and hands clean of paint. So he slunked off to bed, crashing before his head even hit the pillow.
~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning Jimin went down for breakfast, and noticed that Taehyung was missing from the table. "Hyung, is Taehyung still in bed?" Jimin asked Jin.
"I don't know. Did you put him down last night when you came home?"
"No...didn't you give him a bath? I told him to go get you so he could get cleaned up, he had paint all over him when I got home."
"He never came to me."
Jimin looked over the table and finally noticed that the box of paints and completed pictures were still sitting on the end of the kitchen table, with one picture sitting off to the side all alone. "What's this.." Jimin grabbed the picture that stood out to him.
"That's the picture Tae was painting for you. He was going to give it to you when you got home. Did he not?"
At first Jimin shook his head, but then paused - thinking back to last night. "I think he did try....but I was so tired I snapped at him for the mess. And when he tried to tell me something I just spanked him for not listening to me."
"He didn't try to explain himself afterwards?" Jin asked surprised. Even if Jimin had been short with the little, during the after stage of being comforted - Tae normally would've explained what he'd been trying to do.
"I didn't give him a chance...I told him to clean up his mess and then sent him to find you for a bath."
Every caregiver at the table let out a pained groaned at the information. "You know how sensitive little Tae is, you can't just spank him and then send him off!" Jhope scolded the younger.
"I didn't -" Jimin tried to defend himself, but stopped and looked down at his plate with guilt. "I was just so tired..." he muttered to himself.
"You need to go find him. If he didn't come to anyone last night for comfort then he's probably still little and very distraught." Jin explained. Jimin nodded, leaving his breakfast unfinished as he got up to find Taehyung.
Taehyung had woken up and went straight to littlespace, whining brokenly as he hurried to hide in the playroom with his froggie. The little was still upset about last night's events, so he crawled into the play tent set up in the playroom.

(Like this but bigger)

He pulled the fabric door close and huddled in the tent, hugging his froggie and chewing on a small baby blanket that had been left inside the tent.
It wasn't hard for Jimin to find Taehyung, when he wasn't in his bedroom - he checked the playroom next. The tent had a small nightlight inside it that lit up the inside of the tent and Taehyung had it turned on, so when Jimin came into the playroom he was able to tell where Taehyung was hiding. 
"Taetae." Jimin's said his name gently as pulled back the door of the tent.
"Go 'way." Taehyung turned so his back was to Jimin.
"Baby. Tell daddy what's wrong." Jimin crazed inside the tent with his little. Trying to coax him to talk.
"Daddy hate Taetae."
"I don't hate you baby, why do you say that?"
"Cause daddy no love Taetae. Spank him and then no hug him or love him."
Jimin sighed sadly, making Taehyung turn around so he could wipe the tears from his face. "I'm sorry baby. Daddy didn't mean to hurt your feelings. He was just very sleepy last night. I'm sorry I was grumpy."
Taehyung sniffled, letting Jimin cuddle him now. "I wanted to show you my paintin'..."
"I know baby. I saw it this morning. It was very pretty."
"I'm sowwy I was bad..."
Jimin felt his heart constrict at the apology. "No baby. I'm sorry. You weren't being bad. I should've been patient and let you talk. It's daddy's fault."
"Daddy bad?"
"Yes. Daddy was bad. Will you forgive him?"
Taehyung nodded, burying his face into Jimin's shirt. "I love you daddy. I no mad at you no more."
"Thank you baby. I love you too. I promise I'll try not to be so grumpy again."
"Okay daddy." Taehyung stayed cuddled with Jimin for a long while, chewing on his baby blanket as Jimin gave him undivided attention.