Accident

Jungkook was in the bathtub, playing with his new bath toy as Jin massaged shampoo into his hair.

(This is mine

(This is mine. It's wind up and swims in the water 💜💜 I got it at work at dollar tree).

"Do you like your new toy Kookie?"
"Neh! Look Eomma! It swims!" He giggles as he wound up the toy shark again, and then letting it go so it could swim around in the water.
"So cool!"
"Yeah! Yooni got a wed one! A-and Taetae got a 'gator!"

"Yeah? Those sound like they look cool too," Jin grinned as he watched the boy play with his toy

"Yeah? Those sound like they look cool too," Jin grinned as he watched the boy play with his toy. "Tip your head."
Jungkook leaned his head forward so that Jin could pour water over his head and rinse all the shampoo out. "Can I pway my DS afta' my baf' Eomma?"
"Hmm? For a little, but then it's your bedtime."
"No s'eep Eomma!"
"Yes sleep. If you don't go to bed on time , you get cranky and what happens when you're cranky?"
"I get in twouble."
"Mmhmm. Do you want that?"
"No!" Jungkook shook his head hastily.
"I didn't think so. Now, are you ready to get out?"
"Neh!" Jungkook let Jin help him out the bathtub, wrapping him in a big fluffy towel in order to dry him off.
"Do you want your bunny pajamas or your froggie ones?"
"Fwoggie!"
Jin smiled at the boy's excitement, leading him to the bedroom where he dressed the little in a cute pair of green frog pajamas shorts and matching shirt.

 "Do you want your bunny pajamas or your froggie ones?" "Fwoggie!"Jin smiled at the boy's excitement, leading him to the bedroom where he dressed the little in a cute pair of green frog pajamas shorts and matching shirt

"You can play your game for thirty minutes and then it's time for bed. Got it?"
"Got it!" Jungkook grabbed his DS, turning it on and playing his Pokémon game happily.
Jin let him be, tidying up the room and getting jungkook's bed comfy and made up for the boy.  He also headed to the kitchen to make the little a sippy cup filled with water.
When he came back, Jungkook was still laying on the floor, playing his game quietly. "You're such a good boy," Jin kissed the younger's head, happy his little was being so well-behaved.
"Can I pway longer Eomma?" Jungkook asked when the thirty minute timer that had been set went off.
"No sir. It's bedtime. Come on." Jin pulled back the comforter, waiting for Jungkook to follow instructions.
Kookie still pouted, but turned his game off and put it back where it belonged. "I'm thirsty Eomma."
"Here you go baby," Jin handed the little his sippy cup. Kookie took a few swallows before returning the cup back to the nightstand. "Into bed."
The maknae climbed into bed, snuggling with his hunny as Jin tucked him in. "Stowy?"
"Of course. I always read you a story right? What would you like?"
"Uhm. The givin' twee."
"I like that story. Okay." Jin grabbed the requested book, chuckling as he watched Jungkook reach over for his sippy cup, drinking it quietly as the story began.
Jin has just gotten to the middle of the book when he looked up and saw Jungkook had been passed out. The boy's bunny was tight to his chest in one arm, while the other hand had fallen to his side with the sippy cup rolling to his side.
"What a cutie." Jin cooed over the sleeping boy, putting the half empty sippy on the nightstand and tucking the comforter snuggly around the little once again.
The elder slipped from the bedroom quietly, making sure he didn't wake the boy up. When he was safe, Jin left the door cracked slightly and then headed to his own bedroom.
~~~~~~~~
At around midnight, Jungkook woke up suddenly. He had a bad dream and started to cry loudly, the crying more frantic as he had also had an accident...
Jin, who was getting ready to turn in for the night, rushed in to see why the boy was crying. "Scawy Eomma! Scawy dweam!"
"You had a bad dream? It's okay. It isn't real," Jin went to sit down on the bed, throwing back the covers so he could cuddle with his little. But he saw the wet stain immediately "oh no, you had an accident too?"
"I'm sowwy! No be mad!"
"I'm not mad baby, come on. I need to get you cleaned up."
Jungkook fussed, slipping further into his age regression. "E-Eomma," Jungkook twisted in Jin's grip, a blush creeping across his face, embarrassed.
"Are you being a stubborn baby?" Jin asked, noticing Jungkook slipping further.
"B-baby."
"My baby. Now Eomma has to clean you up from your mess. Come on." Jin grabbed a small box of baby wipes and a new change of pajamas. Jungkook had to lay down on the floor, far to little to stand for Jin to work. "You want your paci?"
Jungkook nodded, letting the mentioned object be slipped into his mouth before his shorts and underwear were slipped off. The little couldn't help but squeal softly at the feeling of the cold wipes being used to clean him up.
"Let's get you into these new pajamas," Jin actually put on a pair of adult pull-ups on Jungkook, not wanting another accident tonight, before dressing him in s clean pair of PJs. "Now. I'm going to throw these sheets in the washing machine and then I'll come back for you. You want to sleep with me tonight?" Huh didn't really feel like remaking jungkook's bed tonight and would rather have baby Kookie with him.  Kookie nodded, excited to sleep with Jin, "Alright. Be a good baby and wait for Eomma to come back." With that, Jin gathered up the soiled sheets and headed the the laundry room.
When he returned, Jungkook was sitting up and playing with his stuffed bunny. "Ah!" Jungkook made the small noise, reaching for Jin when he returned.
"You ready to come with Eomma?"
Jin took Kookie to his and yoongi's bedroom. After Jungkook was tucked back into bed, Jin climbed in and cuddle the maknae yo him. "Okay. Sleep tight baby. Eomma will keep all the bad dreams away from you." Jin wrapped his arms around the baby, cuddling him and keeping him content,
Jungkook fell back asleep quickly, happy that he got to sleep in eomma's bed for the rest of the night: