Easter

Easter wasn't really a holiday the boys celebrated, they made cute posts and wished ARMY a happy Easter on the day, but that was it. Kookie and Yooni however, found the MAINLY western holiday fascinating.
The two Littles learned about the holiday two and a half weeks beforehand when they were watching cartoons together and an ad to visit "your local Easter bunny at the mall," popped up.
"Oh! What's eastah?!" Yooni asked pointing at the screen.
"It's a holiday, lots of North American and European ARMY celebrate it." JHope answered the question.
"What do you do on it?" Yooni asked another question.
"What about the bunny?!" Kookie asked, enraptured by the giant Easter mascot that had been on the screen.
"Well. Parents usually buy their kids Baskets filled with toys and candy and say its from the Easter bunny. They also sometimes have egg hunts, where you hide plastic eggs filled with candy and the kids have to find them."
"I wanna do that! Daddy! Can we do that!?" Jungkook asked, jumping onto the couch next to Namjoon.
"Wanna basket too!" Yoongi exclaimed.
Namjoon shot JHope a dirty look, knowing they'd have to partake in Easter for sure now.
"Okay Kookie. We can have Easter too."
"Daddy!!" Yoongi pulled at JHope's shirt tail.
"Okay baby boy."
"Can we get it now?!" Yoongi asked excitedly.
"No. Easter isn't for another two and a half weeks. So we'll get your baskets and then on Easter morning you'll wake up and find your Easter basket in your room." Namjoon explained
"Egg hunt?!" Yoongi said.
"After you get your baskets, Joonie and I will hide some eggs around the house for you too look for."
"Oh, fun!" Jungkook clapped his hands happily. "Wanna meet bunny!"
Namjoon groaned at that one, they couldn't take the two Littles to the mall to meet the Easter bunny. Jin piped up here, "I'll bring the Easter bunny here so you can meet him."
Namjoon gave the man a look if disbelief, "Jin, kitchen. Now." He ordered.
Jin obeyed, going to the kitchen where Namjoon followed him. "What the hell are you thinking?"
"Don't worry. All I need is an Easter bunny costume and boom. The boys meet the Easter bunny."
Namjoon let out a sigh, "Alright. I guess it'll make them happy anyways."
Jin smirked and kissed Namjoon hastily, "you should make demands more often Joon. You made me hard out there."
"What-" Namjoon was dumbfounded as Jin ran back to he living. "Kim Seokjin! You can't say shit like that and run off!"
When Namjoon came back in, Jin had Jungkook in his lap, cuddling the giggling boy. JHope was putting on a Easter cartoon movie to satisfy the two Littles. "Hey Joonie." Jin grinned.
"Kim seo-"
"Daddy come watch movie!" Jungkook made grabby hands at Namjoon, who was forced to drop his scolding of Jin, for now.
"Alright," Namjoon sat beside Jin and moved Jungkook so both could cuddle him.
When the cartoon began to play, JHope grabbed Yoongi and placed him in his lap as well. Yoongi giggled and wrapped his arms around JHope before turning his attention to the TV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Easter morning, Jungkook and Yoongi woke up to baskets in their room. "What the hell?" Yoongi groaned at the sight. "Yooni! Easter Bunny came!" Jungkook, who woke up still in little space from the night before, came bouncing in with his basket filled with a plush dinosaur, toy truck, crayons, jellybeans, and a small chocolate hollow bunny.
"The what?" Yoongi asked, still half asleep. Jungkook sat his basket down and jumped onto Yoongi's bed.
"Yooni! Easter bunny!" Jungkook grabbed the man's arm and pulled at it.
"Ah! Stop that!" Yoongi swatted at the boy.
Namjoon strolled into the room, smirking. "Looks like someone already opened their basket."
"Daddy!" Jungkook flew off yoongi's bed and hugged Namjoon. "Kookie loves basket. Can I have candy now?"
"Not this early in the morning. You can have a little bit after breakfast."
Yoongi had woken up all the way by now, and the sight of the pink easter basket filled with goodies, mixed with Jungkook's antics, was making him slip back into little space easily. "bunny?"
Namjoon pushes Jungkook gently, "get your basket Kookie and take it to the living room please. Then wait for Daddy and Yooni to come out for breakfast."
"Okay!" Jungkook grabbed his basket and left while Yoongi climbed out of bed.
"Ready to see what's in your basket?"
"Did Yooni get candy too?"
"I don't know, you gotta look."
Yoongi turned and looked at the basket again, going over to it and taking out the plush frog that was poking out. "Ohhh, cute!" He hugged the plushie to his chest before digging in further. All in all, he had the same amount of candy as Jungkook, as well as a toy tractor and new coloring pencils.
"Does Yooni like his basket?" JHope asked, having come in to the man's room.
"Daddy! Love basket!" He took out the little bag of jellybeans. "Wanna eat now!"
"Not until after breakfast at least," Namjoon warned.
Yoongi pouted as JHope took his hand and lead him to the dining room to eat.
Jin plated everyone's food, and handed the breakfast, which included bunny shaped pancakes.
"Eomma! Bunny!" Jungkook squealed at the cute shaped food.
"I see. It's special for Easter. Go ahead and eat it. Then you can start your egg hunt."
"Okay!"
Both boys ate their food happily, even the provided fruits.
After eating, Jungkook and Yoongi had to wait in the kitchen for their daddies to hide the eggs in living room and the Littles' room.
"Okay boys."
When they were given the okay, both boys went into the living room where they were given plastic buckets. "The eggs are in here and your playroom. There are fifty eggs hiding in total. We will let you know when you find them all."
Both Littles immediately went into finding the eggs. It took them forty minutes to find them all, with Jungkook finding 22 and Yoongi finding 28.
"Yooni has more! No fair!"
"Yooni is bigger than Kookie. He just happened to find a few more than Kookie." Jimin was explaining
"No fair!"
"Kookie. That's how egg hunts work. Sometimes people find more than others."
"But-"
"No buts. If you want to get mad about it you can go to your room."
"Jiji!"
Jimin sighed and shook his head when Jin popped in, "you two open up your eggs and put your Candy in your buckets. Then you can have three pieces each for now."
Jin's permission for a few pieces of candy made Jungkook forget about his oncoming tantrum, obeying his caregiver happily and taking two pieces of little chocolates and a starburst square.
"Okay, now go to the living room. Your daddies put on veggietales Easter carol for you two, to watch."
"Can we have popcorn?!" Yoongi asked.
"I'll put some on the stove, now go." Both boys listened, taking their chosen candies with them, awaiting the promised popcorn while the movie began.

*edited*