Request - Arcade

Jin was sending Namjoon and Jhope to the mall in order to pick up a few things they needed. "We wanna go," yoongi and Jungkook pleaded. They were both in littespace when the topic of going to the mall was brought up.
"Alright. But you two have to be on your best behavior. We're only going for what is in eomma's list. Understood?" Namjoon lectured them.
"We will!" Jungkook assured his daddy.
"Pwomise!" Yoongi agreed.
"Do you wanna come too?" Jhope asked Taehyung, who was holding onto the back of Jin's shirt. The newly found little shook his head shyly, he still was extremely introverted as a little and found himself clinging to Jin very often. "Cookies." He mumbled the word quietly. Jin was getting ready to make cookies and Taehyung was going to help.
"Okay," Namjoon kissed taehyung's head gently. "Be good for Eomma and help him make yummy cookies."
Taehyung nodded as the four men headed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~
At the mall, jungkoook and yoongi were sitting at a bench inside the electronic store and Jhope and Namjoon were picking out some new things they needed.
"Kookie I'm bo'ed." yoongi had started to complain to his friend.
Jungkook was playing a game on his phone when yoongi interrupted his thoughts. "Wanna play my game wif me?"the little offered his phone to the other.
"Let's go play in the big arcade!" Yoongi suggested. "They had lots of fun games and prizes!"
Jungkook pouted softy, looking over to where Namjoon was standing "I'll go ask daddy."
"Nuh uh. We can just go. Daddies take long time anyways. They won't notice."
Jungkook nodded, getting up with yoongi, forgetting his cell phone on the bench as he followed the older to the arcade. "I wanna play the dance game yooni, can I?"
"Yeah! We can play lots of games! I wanna win a stuffed bear!"
The two hurried to the arcade to get their tokens to play. "Oooo. I want the pink ducky Hyung!" Jungkook pointed to the stuffed duck on the shelf as they passed by the prize counter.

"We'll win tickets for it," yoongi promised as they ran off to find games to start playing

~~~~~~
Jhope started to turn around when he and Namjoon had checked out, "Okay guys, one more store and then we'll get foo-," Jhope stopped when he turned all the way around and saw both boys missing, and jungkook's phone sitting on the bench. "Namjoon have you seen the boys?"
"No. Not since we came in....Jungkook left his phone. Maybe they went to the bathroom." They both went to check the bathroom, hoping one of the littles had just needed to use the restroom.
Of course, they didn't find them in the bathroom and thus they had to start a hunt for them, looking in every possible store they could've gone into, checking every bathroom they passed.
It took the pair almost forty minutes before they spotted the entrance to the arcade. Jhope saw jungkook's back as the highschooler at the counter handed him a pink duck. "Namjoon i found Jungkook." He waved Namjoon over, pointing at the maknae.
"And there's yoongi." Namjoon muttered as he saw yoongi run up beside Jungkook, holding a stuffed bear and a small bag filled with little trinket toys and candies.
Both men went into the arcade, walking towards their littles "what do you think you two are doing?" Namjoon asked, coming up beside Jungkook.
Jungkook turned to his daddy smiling, but his face fell when he saw that Namjoon was upset.  "We wanted to pway. And win pwizes." Jungkook said quietly, able to sense he was in trouble.
"Well. Playtime is over. Come on." Jhope said as he took yoongi's hand and walked out the arcade.
"B-But," yoongi stammered quietly as he was walked out into the food court. (A/n there was a mall I went to when I was little. It had an arcade and its entrance was at the food court).
"You both are in big trouble. We told you to wait for us. Hobi and I spent the last forty minutes looking for you two. You know better than to sneak away." Namjoon was scolding the two littles.
"Daddy. I don't wanna spankin'," Jungkook whined to him as both littles were sat down at a table.
"Then you should have followed the rules," Namjoon reminded.
"We are going to get some food for lunch, and then when we get to the car you two are getting your spankings," Jhope informed them.
"No daddy-!" Yoongi shook his head, not liking the plan.
"Little boy." Jhope said the words firmly. Yoongi squirmed in his seat, but stopped his fussing.
Namjoon went to one of the food counters and ordered them all lunch. When he came back Jungkook held onto his new stuffie "daddy-"
"I don't want you trying to get out of your spanking Kookie."
"I w-wanna keep my ducky."
Namjoon sighed "you can keep the things you won." Jungkook nodded and started to eat his food quietly.
After they ate, the caregivers took the boy's to the car, which was parked, thankfully, in a secluded area. "Okay you two," Namjoon opened the passenger door and sat down, putting his hand out for Jungkook.
Jhope had opened the backseat door, sitting down and pulling yoongi across his lap himself.  "Daddy-" Jhope heard yoongi start to whine when his pants were slid down his thighs.
"You got a spanking yesterday for saying a bad word remember? daddy has to make sure he doesn't hurt you." Jhope explained as Jungkook wiggled himself over namjoon's lap.
"Ow!" The youngest yelped softly when Namjoon landed a smack to his bottom.
"I don't want you to ever sneak off again little boy." Namjoon started to lecture as another slap echoed, Jhope had landed a smack to his little's bottom.
Yoongi buried his face in jhope's leg to muffle his cries. "If I ever have to run around looking for you like that again, I'll spank your little bottom with a paddle." The rapper/dancer threatened.
"Noooo!" Yoongi cried at the threat, wiggling in pain.
"I'm sowwy daddy," Jungkook cried as his bottom was peppered with fast and stingy slaps.
"When we get home you are going straight to your room and taking a nap."
"No daddy-!"
"Yes little boy. You need to rest. Besides little boys who disobey their daddies don't get to play all day."
"That goes for you as wel yooni," Jhope added, watching the boy's bottom turn red quickly.
Yoongi started to cry loudly as the pain built up quickly "daddy, h-huwts!" Jhope concluded the spanking, pulling the little's pants back up.
"Ow!" Jungkook was still yelping, Namjoon was giving his little extra smacks to his thighs for kicking his legs.
When Jungkook stopped trying to kick, Namjoon ceased the spanking and pulled the crying little into his arms, "shhh. It's okay baby." Namjoon coddled the boy as he cried into the older's neck.
Yoongi had quieted his cries by now and was sucking on his thumb, cuddled against jhope's chest.
It took a few minutes to get Jungkook to clam down, but when he had, Namjoon got him buckled into the back seat with yoongi. Both littles squirmed the whole way home, having to sit on their stinging bottoms.
~~~~~
When they arrived back home, they were greeted with a bubbly little Taetae. "I maked them with Eomma!" The boy was holding out a plate with a few sugar cookies on them.
Namjoon smiled, happy to see little Taehyung opened up some. "They look yummy. But we should save them for after supper."
"Okay!" Taehyung ran away to give the cookies back to Jin. "Joonie say wait for afta' dinner!"
"That's a good idea." Jin could be heard in the kitchen.
"Okay you two. Naptime," Jhope and Namjoon started to take the misbehaved boy's upstairs when Taehyung came back.
"I w-wanna pway," his lower lip was wobbling as he had heard his friends were being put down for a nap.
"I'll play with you in just a minute Taetae. Kookie and yooni have to take their nap early today," Jhope told the boy.
"Why?"
"They got into trouble at the mall." Jhope explained simply. Taehyung was still pouting, but nodded sadly.
When upstairs, Yoongi and Jungkook got into bed easily and without a fight. Namjoon read them a story before leaving them to rest.
Jhope went to find Taehyung to play with him as promised, but the boy was already in the living room playing with Jimin. Of course Jin was sitting with him, encouraging him to continue to play with the other. "You're doing such a good job Taetae." Jin praised. Taehyung was so shy when he was little, he had a hard time being open with the others aside from the two littles and Jin.
"He's so shy. It's such a contrast to Taehyung or even middle taetae." Jhope said to Namjoon.
"I know. It's really cute. But I worry about him too. I hope he opens up to us all soon. "
They both joined the others in the living room, watching Taehyung and Jimin play with the little's matchbox cars.