Cold

"I don't wanna," Jungkook was whining in the room he and Jin were sharing at a hotel visit.
"I didn't ask what you wanted Kookie. Now, Jimin was very nice and brought you soup from the restaurant across the street. I want you to eat it all, it'll help you feel better."
Jin was taking said bowl of soup out of a small to go bag and opening it up, the smell of chicken noodle soup emitting from it, still nice and warm. "No eomma. Want stir fry!" Jungkook kicked his feet in the bed that Jin had tucked him into. Jungkook currently was suffering from a cold and when he slipped into little space, became whiney and difficult.
"I can't make any right now, and we're in America. The closest korean restaurant is forty five minutes away. And besides, you don't need something that heavy on your tummy right now." Jungkook crosses his arms over his chest with a forceful 'humph' sound. "Eomma will feed you if you promise to be a good boy."
"Weally?"
"Yes."
"...okay!" Jungkook agreed, wanting to be pampered.
Jin smiled at how easy it was to get his little to do as he said, even if it was through spoiling him a little. Jin pulled up a chair and sat beside the boy, opening up the bowl of soup and dipping the spoon into it. "Open," Jin places the spoon to the little's lips, who opened his mouth and took in the food happily. "Yummy?"
"Mm! Yummy Eomma!" Jungkook squealed before coughing for a moment.
"Calm down baby. You're still sick, I don't want you going into a coughing fit because you're too excitable."
" 'm sorry."
"It's okay baby." Jin reassured him, lifting another spoonful of soup to the boy's lips. "Good boy," Jin praised him when Jungkook took the food.
"Can we watch cartoons?" Jungkook asked as Jin continued to feed him his soup.
"I'll see what's on the tv. But it's all in English, remember?"
"It's okay." Jungkook told his Hyung.
"Okay. I'll put whatever I can find on. I doubt you'll stay awake long for it anyways," he said the last sentence to himself, noticing how Jungkook was beginning to calm down and was rubbing at his eye, slowing down his eating process as well.
Jin soon finished feeding the boy, discarding the trash into the bin before he found whatever English cartoon was on. Stopping at the first thing he saw, powerpuff girls.
Neither Jin nor Jungkook understood what the characters were saying, but Jungkook was content with watching the picture. "Want your paci?" Jin asked, going to grab the maknae's 'traveling little supplies'.
"Want-" Jungkook perked up, trying to sit back up in bed once more.
"Lay back down," Jin instructed.
Jungkook wiggled back down before Jin game over with jungkook's bedtime things. Tucking jungkook's bunny into his arms before slipping a powder blue paci with a red dinosaur on it, into his mouth.
"So cute," Jin kissed the boy's cheek when the little hugged the bunny tightly against him and sucking on his pacifier, his eyes drifting back to the colorful cartoon on display.
Jin changed into his pajamas before cutting off the lights and getting into bed with Jungkook, letting the little nuzzle into him. "Pwetty-" Jungkook mumbled around his paci, pointing to the cute girls in the screen.
"The cartoon is very colorful and pretty," Jin agreed, smiling as Jungkook enjoyed the pictures. Jin let the episode play before cutting the tv off "bedtime, you need lots of rest." Jin instructed before turning Jungkook so that his back would press into Jin's chest.
Jungkook didn't argue, simply whining softly as Jin moved him around, the little had been close to sleep anyhow and didn't care at this point his cartoons were turned off. "Wuw-a-by," Jungkook asked Jin for a lullaby.
"Only because you've been a good boy today," Jin kissed the little's neck gently before he sang 'serendipity." Knowing it was one of Kookie favorites.
In no time, the little's body relaxed as he let his bunny fall from his arms, sleep taking him over.
Jin buries his face into the maknae's neck, humming softly still as he too fell asleep.