21

"Hyung!" Jungkook came running into Namjoon's office excitedly, disregarding the rule to knock.
Usually he'd get scolded, but the boy seemed so happy Namjoon let it go to see what was going on. "Whats got you so excited?" Jungkook bounded into the leader's lap and crashed his lips against the elder's. The maknae had to be extremely overjoyed to be so forward, he was usually far to shy to make the first moves.
"Look!" He took out a sheet from his bag and handed it over. I'm was his math exam, he had made a C+. It wasn't the best grade, but it was a letter grade higher than normal, and more importantly, it was passing.
If it had been Jimin or Taehyung, Namjoon would've scolded them for the grade and told them they need to study harder. But with Jungkook, getting this close to a B was a miracle. "I'm so proud of you Jungkook!" He praised, giving the boy another kiss. "You did so well! You're tutor must be a big help."
"She is. She makes it so easy to understand, Alycia (ㅋㅋㅋ) Noona is so smart!"
"I think we should get a special dinner to reward you."
"Can we get black bean noddles?"
"Whatever you want."
"Yes please!"
Jungkook got it of namjoon's lap and took his test back, "go show Jin, then start on your homework so I can finish this one thing up before we go to dinner."
"Yes Hyung!" Jungkook raced out of the room, happy that Namjoon was pleased with his test scores, and excited about getting a special dinner.
Jungkook has been so eager to show Jin that he tripped over his feet and fell face first on the floor. The shock of the accident flung him right into littlespace as he starting to cry "Eomma!!!!"
He sat on the floor, holding the spot where he hit his head. Jin had been in his room when he heard the thus of Jungkook falling and then his cries. He hurriedly went to where the boy was, kneeling down and trying to calm him. "What happened baby?"
"Fell!"
"Did you hit your head?"
"Yes! Huwts!" Jin moves the boy's hand out the way to see the red spot, and what looked to be a knot forming.
"Poor baby, you were running in the house and fell, that's why you don't run inside baby."
"I sowwy!" Jungkook was still crying but it had regressed to whimpers and falling tears. "I wanted to show Eomma test. Daddy was pwoud of Kookie and said he can have special black bean noodle dinner."
"Yeah? Can Eomma see?"Jungkook whipped at his eyes before handing over the test. "Oh! You did so good! We're so proud of you!"
"Twied weally hawd."
"I know you did," Jin helped the boy to stand, kissing the forming knot on his head. "You studied so hard, I'm so proud of you."
"My head huwt Eomma."
"I know baby. I'm going to get you some ice and some medicine to help your head. Go sit down in the living room and wait for me."
~~~~~
By the time dinner had rolled around, Jungkook had come out of little space and was still giddy as ever as the three went out for their dinner. Jin gave the other boys money to order something, he stated that this dinner was special for Jungkook so they couldn't come.
At the restaurant, Jungkook ate eagerly. "Slow down, the food isn't going anywhere."
"It's going on my stomach." Jin laughed at that, glad to see the boy joking. "Can I have mocha ice cw-cream for dessert."
"Of course." Jin ordered the dessert to come out whenever they finished dinner.
After they had all finished eating, they left the restaurant to walk back home. "Thank you for dinner!"
"You're welcome babe, we're both proud of you for studying so hard and working with your tutor." Namjoon swing his arm around the boy's shoulder as they walked.
"Yeah. Alycia noona is really nice, she can be scary though."
Jin chuckled, holding Jungkook's hand in his, "I saw. You were being a brat the first week with her and she hit the top of your head with a ruler."
"She didn't hit hard, but it scared he crap out of me."
"I thought you were gonna pee your pants."
"Hyung!" Jungkook huffed, but smiled when they walked through a dark area so Jin kissed him.
"When we get back let's watch a movie in my room. I'll kick Taehyung out and make him sleep with yoongi."
"Hopefully yoongi doesn't kill him for staying up late on his phone." Jin commented.
"Let's watch a scary movie."
"You'll have nightmares Jungkook," Namjoon reminded.
"Fine." The boy pouted
~~~~~~
(Warning some smutty stuff next. Not really but whatever)

Namjoon ended up putting a random movie on that they didn't watch anyways. Because Jungkook had started to sneak Jin kisses. Namjoon got jealous and pinned the maknae down to kiss him too, prompting Jin to attack the boy with kisses as well. A few minutes later the movie played in the background, as forgotten as all three of the males' clothes as Jungkook found himself being pit roasted by his hyungs. Jin (because he was smaller than Namjoon), pounded his way in Jungkook and Namjoon guided the youngest's mouth around his own length.
(Let that image burn in your brains).