Thunder

ITS SO FLUFFY

Jungkook and Taehyung were both in littlespace one afternoon when it was storming. So the pair decided to build a fort out of blankets and pillows and have a camp out in the living room.
"Eomma made us popco'n!" Jungkook squealed happily, getting back in their fort with a bowl of freshly made popcorn.
"Yummy," Taehyung looked at the snack, biting his lip softly.
"Want some?" Jungkook tipped the bowl towards his friend, taehyung's shy demeanor as a little showing through still.
"Uh-Huh," Taehyung reaches his hand into the bowl, taking a small handful of the snack and then eating it one piece at a time.
"Wanna p'ay?" Jungkook asked, reaching for his DS "we can p'ay Pokémon togetha' !"
"Okay," Taehyung agreed, grabbing his DS as well so that the two could connect their games and play wirelessly with one another.
After a few batted with one another, Jungkook realized he had left his bunny in his room. So he ran out from the fort to go and retrieve his stuffed friend.
Taehyung decided to go find Jin to ask him if he'd put a movie on for the pair of littles. Since it was raining so hard, their cable was knocked out.
"Eomma!" Taehyung called for the eldest member, trying to find him. Jin wasn't in his bedroom, or in the kitchen. So he decided to go knock on namjoon's room to ask if he knew where Jin was.
On his way down the hall, a loud crack of thunder shook the house, scaring Taehyung to tears. "EOMMA! DADDY!" Taehyung cried for either of his main caretakers, scared of the loud booms that followed in quick recession three times.
After the third and final strike of thunder, Taehyung shoved himself into the hallway closet, terrified.
Namjoon and Jin had heard the loud cries coming from Taehyung from namjoon's bed (if ya catch what I'm throwing...) "was that Tae?" Jin asked in worry.
"I'm sure it was nothing. Him and Jungkook are just playing their games, come back here." Namjoon tried to persuade Jin, grabbing the elder man's hips as he tried to pull him back against him.
"Stop," Jin swatted at Namjoon as he pushed himself out of bed, grabbing for his pants. "I heard him right outside the door, let me go check on him."
As Jin got up, he grabbed his pants to pull them on. While he was doing that, another crack of lightening hit and the power went out. "Shit. Let me come with you," Namjoon scrambled out of bed and pulled his sweats back on. Grabbing his phone to use as a flashlight.
"Jungkook is probably scared now too. They were downstairs in a fort they'd made."  When they walked out into hall, they could hear crying from the hall closet. "Tae?"
Jin went for the doorknob, but Taehyung busted out of the door and grabbed onto the man. "Eomma! So scawy! Loud and scawy! I couldn't find you!"
"Shhh, I'm here baby. You're safe."  Jin hugged the boy to him, trying to sooth his fears. "Go downstairs to Jungkook. I don't know if he's cared how that the power is out or not. We will be fine," Jin had brought his phone as well, turning it on now for the light as Namjoon left.
Downstairs, Jungkook was back under the fort, but was shaking as he held onto his bunny. "Kookie?"
"Daddy?!" Jungkook cries for him, but didn't move from under the fort.
"I'm here, daddy's coming." Namjoon crawled under the blanket fort and wrapped his arms around the maknae when he grabbed at namjoon's bare chest.
"Got da'k. Where Taetae?"
"He got scared too, he's upstairs with Eomma now. But you're both safe." Jungkook whimpered, jumping at each burst of thunder and flash of lightening. "Shhh," Namjoon rocked him back and forth, trying to calm him down.
Taehyung was too frightened to go back downstairs, so Jin took him to namjoon's room and let him crawl into the bed. Namjoon was able to get Jungkook upstairs, but they had to run because the little was scared to death.
When they were all together, the littles wouldn't move from their holds on the men and it took all the elders power to keep the boys calm and not crying for the duration of the thunder storm, until the two finally conked out after the worst of the storm passed.