Tae's timeout

"I'm the biggest, so that means I'm in charge!" Taehyung loudly explained to the two littles as they were playing knights and dragon.
"But I wan' be dwagon!" Yoongi was pouting when Taehyung told Him he'd be the knight again.
"I'm the dragon! You are the knight and you gotta save princess Kookie from me!"
"Not fair! You always dwagon!" Yoongi stomped his feet, getting angry.
"If you two can't play nice you can have a timeout!" Namjoon warned when he heard yoongi fussing.
"Joonie! Tata won't lemme be dwagon! He make me be knight all the time!"
"Tae, you have to take turns."
"But I'm bigger. So I'm the boss!"
"And I'm even bigger, and I say you take turns or you don't play at all." Namjoon notices the middle's shift immediately when he a rule was being enforced for the first time.
Taehyung's face scrunched up as it does when he is angry, before started to stomp and scream very loudly. "No! I'm in charge! I'm bigger than them!"
Namjoon's first response was to go over and pop the boy's bottom for cashing a fuss. But he and Taehyung hadn't gotten to that point in this dynamic yet, and he didn't want to break Taehyung or tata's trust. "Taehyung Come here now." His voice was deadly stern as he pointed to the floor in front him.
Taehyung shook his head, still red in the face. "No!"
"Little boy." That did it. Taehyung's entire being responded to those two words, when Namjoon called him little boy he knew that whatever was going on, was serious.
Tae stopped crying, "we, we will take turns."
"That's good, but your in trouble for throwing such a fit. Now come here." This time, Taehyung listened to what was said and went over to Namjoon, fidgeting. "What-what are you gonna do?"
"I'm going to put you in time-out, just like we talked about. Now go sit in the corner for ten minutes, no talking. Understood?"
"Yes Hyung." He hunt his head, going over to the corner he was directed too and sitting down cross-cross.
"I'm setting a timer on my phone now. When it goes off you can come out."
Taehyung say quietly, surprisingly accepting his punishment well. He was obviously upset though, sniffling in the corner as he kept himself moderately quiet.
Yoongi and Kookie continued to play after the commotion, changing their game to doctor. So yoongi was how a doctor tasked with operating on Kookie. "I need bandaid!" Yoongi squealed. He ran to the joined bathroom and got superhero banidaids, putting them on random places on kookie's arms, legs, and face.
Taehyung turned around half way into his timeout, looking at the two littles giggling and having fun. "Turn around. Or I'll start the timer over."
"I wanna play doctor too."
"You can play after your time is up. I'm not going to tell you again."
Taehyung pouted, "Not fair! I gotta listen to 'me play and have fun! When I gotta sit and no talk!"
"Ten minutes left."
"No!" Tae started to cry again, feeling very upset at the fact Namjoon was serious about his warning.
"Turn around." Taehyung huffed and turned, his face in an angry pout now.
"Should Kookie And me pway in 'icing woom?"
"No. You two keep playing in here. It's tata's fault for not listening." Kookie grabbed one of the band aids and took it over to Taehyung, wanting to put it in him to make him feel better. "No kookie. You have to leave him alone while he is in timeout."
"Daddy-"
"You can give him the band-aid and play when his punishment is over."
Kookie whined, but crawled away from the corner, going back to Yoongi. "I'm sorry I was bad." Taehyung mumbled softly.
Namjoon didn't respond to the boy, Taehyung knew he had to be quiet and sit for the remainder of the time-our, and he didn't want to open any conversation opportunities. "No!" Kookie squealed, giggling loudly when Yoongi pounced on him.
"Rawr!" Yoongi was pretending to be a monster, and was acting like he was going to eat Kookie.
"Please. I'll be good!" Taehyung was getting restless, unable to sit still anymore as he squirmed in his spot. The middle only had two more minutes to go, but it was impossible when he could only think about getting up and playing with his friends.
Again, Namjoon didn't reply. He knew the boy was getting fidgety, his attention span unable to keep him still much longer. "Yoongi play nice. You have to be careful not to hurt Kookie."
Taehyung didn't like the feeling of being ignored, thinking Namjoon was mad at him and wasn't talking to him to be mean. "I won't be bad! I'm sorry!" He turned around again, becoming frantic. He knew what the rules for his timeout were, but he wasn't able to connect that the reason Namjoon wasn't replying to him was because he wasn't supposed to be talking. "Please!" When he started to plea, Namjoon's time went off to signal the time out was over. But as soon as he heard the boy's frantic pleading he turned to look at him with worry. "Don't be mad at me! I'm sorry! I won't ever ever throw a fit! I'll listen to you!"
"Tae, calm down," Namjoon hurried to his side and brought him into his arms. "I'm not mad. Why do you think I'm mad?"
"Hyung-hyung, wouldn't talk to me. You didn't say nothing When I talked to you."
"I wasn't talking to you because you were in time-out. You weren't allowed to talk, so I didn't say anything back so you wouldn't keep talking."
"Scared me. I thought you was mad." Taehyung curled into Namjoon's embrace. "I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I should have helped you understand better what was going on."
"Is Tata okay?" Kookie asked, coming over to inspect his Hyung.
"He's Okay Kookie."
Kookie handed Taehyung his stuffed bunny, "bunny hep fweel betta' "
"That's very nice Kookie, thank you," Namjoon kisses the boy's forehead. Taehyung took the bunny warily, but then hugged it to him. "Are you okay?"
"Neh."
"I think it's about lunch time. Are you boys ready for something to eat?"
Yoongi bounced up and nodded, "food!"
"Okay, ready?" He asked Taehyung.
"I want a hamburger!" He told him.
Namjoon laughed, glad the boy was feeling better. "I don't have any at the house. I'll make hotdogs?"
"Can I have ketchup?"
"Of course."
He lead the three boy's to the kitchen to get their lunches prepared.