No daddy

Taehyung, Jungkook, And yoongi were all playing outside in their garden while the others sat on the patio, enjoying the cool spring day.
"Daddy I'm thirsty," yoongi ran up to jhope, he was covered in dirt from the garden.
Jhope laughed at the dirty little, knowing all three would need baths after their day outside. "Eomma made fresh lemonade. Do you want some?"
"Neh!" Jimin had made sure to bring out sippycups for the littles. knowing they'd be thirsty after awhile, so Jhope grabbed the blue sippy cup and filled it with lemonade for the man.
"Here you go baby," Jhope handed him the cup, patting yoongi's head gently before the little ran back to his friends.
"I want some!" Jungkook whined when he saw yoongi come back with the drink.
"Eomma made it! Go ask for some!" Yoongi told the younger, pointing at the table where the four caregivers were.
"Daddy I want lem-ade too!" Jungkook ran too Namjoon, who was whispering something in Jin's ear that made the elder blush.
"Huh..." Namjoon pulled away from Jin when the little had run up to them. "Sure baby. Let me grab your sippy cup," he turned and grabbed the pink sippy from the small side table before filling it up. "Here you go Kookie."
"Yay!" Jungkook took the cup and went to run off, Jin grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back.
The eldest tugged on the little's hair gently, "what do you say to daddy?"
"Oh? Thank you daddy! Can I go play mowe now Eomma?"
Jin shook his head, chuckling softly "Yes you can. Go have fun." He let the little run back to the garden, plopping in the middle of the flowers with the other two again.
"What do you say to daddy?" Namjoon smirked at Jin, making him blush again.
"Ya! Stop it Namjoon!" Jin smacked the man's arm in an attempt to stop his flirting.
"Don't you think Taetae wants some drink too?" Jimin asked, ignoring the couple's banter.
Taehyung was sitting quietly with his friends, still quiet as a little. He was making little flower rings with the smaller wildflowers. "Huh? Maybe. He looks content right now though." Jin said, pinching at Namjoon when he started whispering in his ear again. "You pervert!"
"Taetae go ask for lem-ade, you firsty too." Jungkook told his friend as he sipped on his drink.
Taehyung pouted, still looking at his flowers "I wan' a daddy make me lem-ade too."
Yoongi took one of the rings Taehyung made and slipped it in his finger "joonie or my daddy can be your daddy too."
"I wan' my own daddy!" Taehyung drooped his flowers and ran inside, he had started to cry and didn't like to be seen crying when little.
"Oh boy," Jin saw the little run inside. "I'll go check on him."
"I didn't see yoongi or Kookie do anything..." Jhope said softly.
Jin followed after Taehyung, who was in the playroom, crying softly. "Taetae, did something happen when you were playing?"
Jin sat next to the little, stroking his hair gently to try and soothe him. "Kookie and yooni have daddies. But I don't got one. Why don't I got a daddy?" Taehyung cried, turning so he could cuddle into jin.
"You have Eomma, don't you love me Taetae?" Jin fake pouted.
Taehyung hiccuped, rubbing at his eyes, his face still buried in the elder's chest. "N-Neh," hic. "I love Eomma," hic "But I'm only one wifout daddy. How come?"
Jin smiled softly at the boy's question. "Well. Yoongi's daddy is also his boyfriend. And Kookie asked if joonie would be his daddy."
"How come you're not a daddy?"
"Eomma is just an old nickname baby. Remember? Kookie just started calling me that since lots of fans did. Do you wanna call me daddy instead?"
Taehyung shook his head "n-no. I like Eomma like he is."
"I'm glad you like me Taetae. It makes me happy that you love me and need me. Don't be sad if you don't have a daddy right now like the others. It doesn't mean anything bad. You still have lots of people to take care of you and love you."
"Okay."
"You want to go back outside and play some more?"
"I want Lem-ade."
"I'll make you some lemonade, come on," Jin helped Taehyung stand, bringing him back outside to give him his purple sippy filled with drink.
"Fank you." Taehyung hugged Jin again and then took his drink to his friends.
"What happened?" Namjoon asked, not attempting to 'seduce' Jin again.
"He was just upset because he doesn't have a daddy like Kookie and yooni. But he's okay now. I told him it doesn't mean anything bad if he doesn't have a daddy yet. And he still has all of us. That boy worries me to death," Jin couldn't help but laugh, kissing namjoon's cheek.