Eomma

"E-Eomma!" Taehyung ran to Jin, tears staining his face.
"Hmm? Oh, what is it baby?" Ever since Taehyung had accidentally slipped to be little, he had often gone to a headspace of five or sometimes six whenever he slipped. So the boy didn't pout when Jin called him baby or little one.
"Yooni took my fwog!" The frog he spoke of was a soft stuffie that Jimin had bought him as a comfort item for when he was feeling small. "I-I was holdin' it and he took it!"

 "I-I was holdin' it and he took it!"

"Oh my. That wasn't nice. What did you do?"
Taehyung shook his head, "I twy to take it back but he push me down! So I came to Eomma! I didn't do nothin' mean!" He promised.
"Okay baby. Let's get your froggie back." Jin took the boy's hand and walked him back to the playroom.
In the playroom, Kookie was laying in the bed and watching cartoons on their little tv. Yoongi was sitting on a stuffed frog while he colored in one of their books.
"Yooni," Jin called for the man.
Yooni pouted when he looked up and saw Taehyung hiding by Jin's side. "Taetae a tattle-tale!"
"So is what Taetae told me true, then?"
Yoongi didn't answer, but Jungkook mumbled from the bed. "Yooni wa' mean to Taetae. Took his fwoggie and push him ha'd. Make Taetae cwy."
"Okay then. Yooni give Taetae his frog back and apologize. Then you're coming with me."
"No-!"
"One."
"Eomma, not fair!"
"Two."
"Pwease Eomma. I'll give it back...but no spankin'!"
"Three." Jin made the boy stand up and popped his thigh sharply. "You've just added a timeout to your punishment now. You want to keep this up little boy?"
Yoongi yelped, cowering his face into Jin's chest, flushing a soft red color at being scolded in front of his friends. "No eomma," he mumbled into the man's chest.
"Than do as I asked of you please," Jin spoke softly here, patting the shy boy's head.
Yoongi turned and picked the frog up off the ground and handed it to Taehyung "I sowwy I took your fwoggie and push you."
Taehyung grabbed his frog quickly, squishing it to his chest. He didn't reply to yoongi, as he had started to cry in relief of getting his plushie back.
Yoongi whined softly, taehyung's lack of response making him think the boy was not forgiving him. "Don't cry baby," Jin kissed the little's tears away gently. "You're such a good boy. Shhh," Jin was comforting the crying boy gently, trying to calm him down. After a moment, Taehyung calmed down, but still had the frog held tight to his chest, with his face buried in it. "Why don't you lay down with Kookie? It's almost nap time anyways, you can start winding down." Taehyung nodded, complying easily as he climbed into bed and cuddled close to Jungkook, watching the tv with him.
"Taetae-" yoongi started to whine, feeling upset that he didn't get a reply to his apology.
"Alright little boy, come with me."
"But-"
"No buts, come along," Jin took yoongi's hand and lead him to their normal shared room. "I want you in the corner for five minutes. And no stomping or whining, understood?"
Yoongi nodded in understanding, going into a corner of the room. Except once there he started to cry, harping in the fact he thought Taehyung was going to hate him and be mad at him forever.
Jin assumed yoongi was crying because he was upset about his impending spankings, and possibly even guilt of his actions now. But after Jin called him out of the corner, yoongi smashed his face into Jin, silently begging for a moment of comfort.
Jin obliged, never wanting to push the littles away when they wanted or needed comfort. He didn't want them to feel as if he didn't care for their feelings, "tell Eomma what's going through your head baby."
"Taetae hate me! He not say nuffin' when I say sowwy! He jus' cwy! He don't like me! Cause Yooni is bad!"
"Oh baby," Jin pushes yoongi back gently so he could look at his face. "Taetae doesn't hate you. He was just happy to get his froggie back. It's very special to him and he was very upset about you taking it. When he got it back he was very relieved and started crying because he was happy to have it back. It's like if I took kumamon for you. You would be scared and upset, right?"
"Neh. B-but..."
"No buts," Jin said softly "Taehyung just started being as little as you and Kookie. He still has a hard time opening up and he doesn't talk much, you've noticed that yeah?"
"Neh."
"He'll say something to you when he is ready. It just takes him time. And you aren't a mean and bad person. But sometimes you do things that are bad, but everyone does sometimes, and that's why we get punished."
"I sowwy I was bad."
"I know you are. You're a good boy. But you did a bad thing today so you're getting a spanking. Now, over my lap."
Jin helped the boy lay across his knees, watching as yoongi grabbed at his ankles for support. He was short enough that his feet didn't touch the floor in this position. "Why are you getting a spanking Yooni?"
Yoongi squirmed a little, Jin had reached underneath of him to unbutton his Jin's and slide them down his thighs, revealing a pair of his cute bear underwear he liked to wear when little. "I took Taetae fwoggie and push him down. I was mean."
"You were mean, are you going to be mean again?"
"No! I pwomise Eomma, I'll be bestest and nicest bwotha'."
"I hope you are. You are such a good little boy most of the time. It hurts eomma's heart to see you be bad."
Yoongi buried his face in Jin's leg, crying softly as he was told he hurt his eomma's heart by being bad. "Ah! Eomma! Owie!" The little started to cry loudly. Jin had somehow grabbed a leather slipper without yoongi seeing, and the suddenly burning sting shocked him.
"You get ten spanks. Just like usual."
"It huwt too much!" Yoongi was struggling, his white bottom quickly turning red under his underwear. He'd only gotten three smacks and his bottom was already a bright pink, the color showing up clearly on his exposed skin.
Yoongi didn't mean to, but when the fourth smack fell, it hurt so bad he sank his teeth into Jin's leg in an attempt to silence his crying. "Ah!" Jin landed the fifth swat harder than he should have, "yoongi do not bite!" He landed another equally harsh pop.
Yoongi's bite had let up as soon as the first extra painful smack hit his bottom, a loud cry emitting from his mouth. The little was mint able to speak anymore. he only cried, and each smack of the slipper made him get louder.
After the tenth smack, Jin stopped and sat the slipper on the bed before he pulled yoongi's jeans all the way off, knowing his bottom would be to tender for the rough fabric to rub against. "Shhh. It's okay now, it's all over." Jin started to comfort the boy as he raised him to his feet, ready to take him in his arms, but was shocked when yoongi pushed away, turning so his back was facing Jin as he wailed. "Yooni!?"
"H-huwt! Eomma! It h-huwt so much! I didn't mean too! Just twyin' to be quieter! It was accident! B-but Eomma still hit yooni bottom so ha'd fo' it!" He was talking about biting Jin's leg. "Two time! Yooni 'topped and Eomma still hit Yooni bottom so ha'd!"
Jin felt his heart constrict when Yooni cried to the ground over what he had done. "My baby. I'm so sorry. Eomma was bad...he shouldn't have spanked your bottom so hard when you bit me. Especially after you stopped."
"E-Eomma need 'pankin'! He was bad!" Jin smiled sadly at the remark.
"Yooni is right. You get spankings for being bad, and Eomma was bad. Will you forgive me? Let me hold you?"
Yoongi turned to see the tears that had welled up in Jin's eyes, threatening to fall. The little nodded as he went into the man's embrace.
"Let me see your bottom, okay?" Jin was worried now, if he hit yoongi too hard he might've bruised his bottom. Jin didn't have to move him around, since the little had his arms and legs wrapped around him, Jin simply at pulled the boy's underwear to see his whole bottom. Jin grimaced, under the cloth yoongi's bottom was an angry and dark red. He was relieved though, as none of the boy's bottom looked as if it would bruise.
"Bad?"
"It hurts. Doesn't it?"
"Uh huh."
"It looks like it does. But that's all. Eomma is still very sorry he spanked you too hard for biting me."
Jin and yoongi sat in the bed for what felt like forever. With Jin cuddling and kissing him, telling him a few more times he was sorry and he shouldn't have spanked him so hard.
After yoongi had calmed down and yawned softly, Jin decided he should get him to bed for his nap.
He took the little back to the playroom where Jungkook and Taehyung were still watching cartoons. "Alright you three. It's naptime." Jin helped yoongi into bed, tucking him in beside Taehyung.
Taehyung turned, looking at the tears that stained yoongi's face, and then used a hand to pat the older man's cheek gently. "Huh?" Yoongi was a little surprised.
"Yooni," Taehyung said his name softly before cuddling to him.
"See? Taetae doesn't hate you." Jin smiled as Yooni hugged back.
Jin read them all a story, Jungkook and Taehyung falling asleep before it was over. Yoongi wasn't quite asleep yet, but had closed his eyes. Jin put the book away and left the playroom, going to find Namjoon.
Yoongi laid in bed for a minute or two, but found himself thirsty. So he got up to ask Jin if he could have a drink, he couldn't find the man at first, but finally heard his voice coming from namjoon's office.
He scurried to the the door and was going to knock (Namjoon told the littles it was a rule to knock before they could come in), but froze when he heard Jin gasp. "S-shit! Joon, that hurts!"
"You asked for this Jin," Namjoon said something else that yoongi couldn't make out.
A loud slapping sound echoed out of the room and then yoongi bursted through the door         " 'top joonie! I no mean it!"
"Yooni. You're supposed to be napping," Jin said in a soft groan. The eldest was bent over namjoon's desk, his pants and boxers around his ankles and his own bottom was a bright pink.
Namjoon had froze when the little bursted in, he himself was holding his belt in his hands, standing behind Jin. "I didn't mean It Eomma! I sowwy I said you needed 'pankin'!"
Jin quickly pulled his pants up and turned to comfort the little. "Shhh. It isn't your fault baby. Eomma did something bad. He spanked you far too hard and I was even scared I hurt you. You didn't make this happen." He kissed the boy's tears away gently.
"Eomma said a bad word..."
"You heard that?" Yoongi nodded, "I did. Eomma needs his mouth washed out with soap, doesn't he?" The eldest laughed at himself, which was able to get yoongi smiling again. "Now, why were you out of bed?"
"I was thirsty. I wanted to ask Eomma if I could have water."
"Of course you can, let's go get you some water. I'll be back in a minute joon."
"Eomma still getting spanking?"
Jin kissed the boy's head gently "don't worry about that. Do you want your sippy?"
"Neh." Jin filled the boy a sippy with water before handing it to him.
Yoongi happily took it and drank from it, letting Jin take him back to bed for his nap now. "Now, rest well." Jin kissed his forehead and then exited the room.