Flames

*request

Yoongi and Taehyung had both regressed and were playing in their playroom together. The littles giggled to themselves in their play tent, having built a very impressive castle with blocks.
"Pretty!" Yoongi declared after Taehyung placed the last block.
"What you wanna do now?" Taehyung asked in a full sentence. he was currently only in middlespace and so he was able to speak clear and without a lisp.
"Lights." Yoongi said with a nod "make light."
"This?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed the battery operated switch that turned on the tent's inside fairy lights.
"No.  Candle. Smell good lights."
"We can't play with those." Taehyung reminded yoongi as the little crawled out of the tent to find matches and a candle.
"Not playing."
"Yooni!" Taehyung whined, he didn't like this idea don knew they'd get into trouble if they got caught using matches alone.
"I know where they at!" The little toddled off now, leaving Taehyung behind.
The middle sat for a moment alone, thinking what he should do before drawing out too and running to find Jimin. "Daddy!" He ran into the man's room where he was playing video games.
"What is it taetae?" He paused his game, taking off his headset to see why the male was so upset.
He took a deep breath, signaling that he was about to speak at hyper speed, "Me and yooni was playing blocks and then he said he wanted to have lights but then he said not fairy light she wanted candle light but I said we not allowed to play and -" he kept speaking faster until jimin stopped him.
"Slow down baby, daddy can't understand you."
Taehyung sighed loudly before repeating himself at a normal pace now. "Yooni wanted candle in the tent and I said we not allowed but he went to get it anyways! And I don't want spanking!" They weren't allowed to use matches or anything that made fire while in headspace and if they did they're punishment was spanking because it was really dangerous.
"Come here," jimin coddled the man and gave his face lotte kisses because Taehyung has reared up at the end. "No spanking. You did a very good job coming and telling daddy. Matches are very dangerous."
"Uh buh! That's why I tel yooni not allowed but he don't listen."
Jimin grabbed his phone and sent Hoseok a text telling the man about yoongi before going back to cuddling Taehyung. "What a good boy. I'm very proud of you."

Back in the playroom, yoongi came back with a pink yankee candle and a small box of matches. "Taetae?" He inquired after the man, and after poking his head in the tent to see him gone - pouted.
He figured Taehyung went to the bathroom or to get a drink so he set the candle in the middle of the tent and fiddled with the small box to get out a match.
While he was trying to strike the match to life, he heard footsteps "taetae!" He squealed thinking his friend was back. "I got it!" He said happily as a flame finally appeared.
"You are in big trouble little boy." Hoseok said as he poked his head inside the tent, frowning.
"Daddy!"
"Hey!" He quickly grabbed the match and blew it out, giving it a shake to get the smoke to disperse. Yoongi had nearly dropped the match when he saw his daddy and Hoseok Barely caught it in time.
"Daddy I -"
"Need to come out of this tent now." Hoseok stepped back out and waited. Yoongi crawled out and started to whine, playing with his hands as he waited for Hoseok to say something. "What do you think you were doing?"
"Nothing."
"You want to lie too? Should daddy just started the spanking now?"
"No!"
"Then let's tell daddy the truth. What were you doing?"
"Making candle light."
"Are you allowed to have matches?"
"No."
"And you wanted Taetae to break the rules and use matches too, didn't you?"
"Taetae tattletale!" Yoongi was upset over the thought.
"Taetae did what he should. He followed the rules and didn't try to be sneaky and naughty. You could've burnt yourself or caught something on fire. You should've asked someone for help."
"I sorry."  Hoseok grabbed yoongi's wrist and pulled him to the bed that the littles had set up for napping. "No! Say sorry!" Yoongi pulled at the grip, not wanting a spanking.
"I heard you, but you know the rule for trying to play with matches." The little let out a quiet cry when Hoseok placed him over the younger's knees. "You'll get 12, and if you are good and don't make a fuss you can keep your pants up."
"Owie!" Yoongi cried out at the first swat.  "I sowwy!" Yoongi kicked his legs as a response to the pain in his bottom.
"I'm very upset with you!"
"'Top!"
"You know better," Hoseok landed another stingy swat. Yoongi started to cry into Hoseok's pant leg loudly, his bottom stung awful and he wanted the spanking to end now! "If you think your bottom hurts imagine burning your fingers!"
"No! It hurt!"
"This does hurt but fire hurts more!" Hoseok scolded sternly with a sharp slap to the little's thigh. He stopped at 12 just as he said, picking up the little and standing him on his feet.
Yoongi cried into his fists and stamped on his feet. "Hurt hurt hurt!"
"I'm now. That's why we follow the rules huh? Come here," he sighed and opened his arms. His heart aching at the sight of his baby in pain - especially because he caused that pain. He may hate spanking Yoongi more than Yoongi hated being spanked.
"I never touch match again! Stupid match!"
Hoseok chuckled at that,  wrapping his arms around the man and bringing him to his lap. "Good. Now how about we put those matches and that. Candle back where they go?"
"Okay." The little agreed, but only moved closer into Hoseok's arms.
"My sweet little baby." The dancer cooed softly, rocking gently as Yoongi calmed and nestle into his hold.