24

Jin ended his EatJin Vlive before he began to clean up the dishes. "Eomma! Jiji wont let me have my candy!" Jungkook came running into the bedroom pouting.
"Did you ask for candy?"
"Yes! And he said no!"
"Then you can't have any candy."
"But I want it!" Jin planted a kiss on the little's head.
"How about I peel you some cuties instead? You like them."
"But I wanted chocolate!"
"Well, Jiji seems to think you don't need any. So you can have some fruit as your snack." With that, the pair went to the kitchen so Jin could peel the little a few cuties.
"Did he ask you for chocolate too?" Jimin asked as they walked through the living room.
"He said you wouldn't give him any."
"I gave him a fourth of a chocolate bar, but he wanted the whole thing."
Jungkook blushed when Jimin told Jin that, "I see, someone was being greedy." Jin pinched the little's cheek gently.
" 'm sorry Eomma."
"Alright, lets get you that fruit though."
"I wanna play wif my race ca' "
"After you're snack we can go on the patio and you can play with your RC car."
"Okay," Jungkook reached for his peeled cutie slices and began to eat on them, squealing happily at the taste.
Jin left the boy to eat his snack so he could get the RC car and put it out in the patio. He also took out his phone and a book for himself.
"Eomma! I'm done!" Jungkook came running to find Jin, empty plate in hand.
"Good boy!" He kissed Jungkook's forehead before taking the plate from him. "I'll put this in the sink. Go on to the patio and I'll be right there."
The boy happily went outside, taking the remote to his race car and started to play with it.
Jin let him play for about forty five minutes before he announced it was time to go back inside. "But I wanna keep playing. Pleaseeeeeeeeee."
"No Kookie, playtime is over right now. You can watch tv if you like." The little pouted, But handed his toy back to Jin to be put up. "I think Jiji is still in the living room, have him put you something to watch on."
Jungkook agreed, going to find Jimin, but on the way to the living room he tripped and knocked over a small side table and broke a glass figurine.
The sound of the shattering glass has everyone in the house rushing to the scene. Jungkook has stumbled forward when he knocked into the figurine, and a shard went into the bottom of his foot. "Daddy!" Jungkook was screaming as he saw the blood trickle from his foot and the pain it caused.
Namjoon kneeled beside the crying boy and tried to shush him, "it's okay Kookie. You're okay."
"It huwts!"
"I know, someone clean this glass up!" Taehyung went to the task, picking up the shards as Jimin got a broom for the little pieces. "I'll get the first aid kit," yoongi said as he dashed for the the bathroom. Jin rushed and got hand towels from the kitchen to put under Jungkook's foot for the blood.
"Shhh," Jin shushed the little before he started to sign softly, trying to calm him while Namjoon cradled the maknae's head in his chest.
When yoongi came back, Jin unwrapped the little's foot. "I'm going to take the glass out Kookie. It's going to hurt a lot."
"Noooo, Eomma!"
Namjoon held tight to the boy to keep him in place "hold on to daddy Kookie, it won't last forever." He made the others leave so it was just the three of them. That way Jungkook wasn't to overwhelmed.
Jimin did Bring Jungkook his bunny before leaving again, letting Jin start his doctoring process. Jungkook grabbed his bunny gratefully and held tight to it as Jin pulled the shard of glass that had gotten into the boy's foot, out. "Shhh." Jin was gushing him, rubbing a hand on the boy's leg as he started to cry loudly.
"It's already out baby. Eomma got the piece out. Close your eyes tight, he has to clean the cut up and it's gonna burn." Jungkook turned his head into Namjoon's chest and continued to cry, his foot flinching as Jin poured rubbing alcohol on it, something that made him screech in pain. "I know," Namjoon whispered, holding the boy's head.
Jin cleaned the boy's foot as quickly as possible, and then put some gauze over the wound and wrapped it up neatly. "All done baby". He sat the supplies to the side and opened his arms up.
Jungkook turned his head to look at Jin when he said it was all over. When the eldest's arms opened up, Jungkook reached for him, but didn't leave Namjoon's arms. "You want us both don't you?" Namjoon asked.
"Neh."
Jin smiled and moved so that he hugging Jungkook's back. The boy nestled his face back into Namjoon's chest, glad that both of the men were holding him. "You were so brave," Jin praised him, stroking his hair."my brave baby boy."
Jungkook hummed softly, the noise helping to keep him calm. "Let's all go and get into bed, okay?" Namjoon suggested. "we can still cuddle there and watch tv".
"Okai." Jungkook agreed, but had to be helped to the bedroom. His foot was too tender to put his full weight on, and he started to cry when he tried.
Both men helped him limp to his bedroom, and get him tucked into the middle of the bed. Each of the elder boy's laying on either side of him and putting on Pokemon.