Shots

"Well flu season is just around the corner. So we need to all get into the doctors and get our flu shots." Namjoon announced, "I've already had the appointments made for us to go in together in the morning and get them."
"No shots!" Jungkook squealed, the mention of needles making him slip immediately Into littlespace.
"You have too, or you'll get sick." Jin explained as he finished up the dishes from dinner.
"Don't wanna Eomma. Scary needles!" Yoongi also slipped at the mention of the dreaded shots.
"If you two are good at the doctors we will go the store and I'll let you pick out a new toy."
"I want toy too!" Taehyung pouted, his middleself feeling left out.
"If you're good. You can get a toy too."  Namjoon promised.
"Owie shots." Jungkook still protested, his lower lip wobbling.
"Don't think on it too much baby. Daddy has to get a shot too."  Namjoon told him.
"Why don't you and yooni go play? Hm?" Jin suggested.
"We can play doctor. And I'll give you pretend shots to get ready for tomorrow!" Taehyung exclaimed, wanting to be a good big brother and help the boys ease their fears.
"Okay," yoongi whined softly, not sure still.
Jungkook was also unsure, but followed his hyungs to the playroom.
The next morning, yoongi was able to come out from little space for the doctor appointments, but Jungkook and Taehyung were both still in headspace, Taehyung was able to brave the shot and got a sticker and lollipop from the doctor office, Namjoon had asked the doctor if he could have one.
Jungkook, however, was extremely little today and did not want a shot, at all. "No daddy," Jungkook was struggling with Namjoon, trying to get away.
"Its okay Kookie. Only hurts a little." Taehyung tried to make the boy feel better.
"No, no shot." The boy started to cry, angry when Jin forced him to sit down in the doctor's exam room.
"You have to get your shots Kookie, or you'll get sick. And we can't afford to be sick right now," Jin was trying to explain. "You'll be okay I promise," he took the little's hands in order to distract him.
"Eomma." Jungkook was still being fussy. Luckily the doctor's visit was confidential and so they needn't worry about the reactions of the staff. Even more luckily, the staff didn't mind or seem to care, going about it as if this was completely normal.
"After your shot you can get a sucker just like Taehyungie," the nurse was promising.
"See? What color would you want?" Namjoon asked.
"Bwue," Jungkook answered with a sniffle, not noticing when the nurse started to prep his bicep area for the shot.
"That's a really good flavor," the nurse told him.
"And remember what we said yesterday?" Jin asked.
"No."
"After this we will go to the mall."
"Ow!" Jungkook jumped in shock after he felt the needle prick his arm. "'Top. Daddy!" Eomma!" Jungkook started to cry again, not liking the pain.
"All done!" The nurse announced, placing a bandaid over the area.
"See? That's it. All done." Jin started to coddle the boy, and after the nurse left the room he gave him little kisses to his face. "You did very good. Such a good boy."
Jungkook grabbed at Jin's short front, whimpering lowly. "Kookie okay. Shots all over." Taehyung said, coming over to his friend and smiling.
"Are you ready to go to the mall? We will get you a happy meal for lunch."
"Neh."
"Our little Kookie," Namjoon smiled, giving the boy kisses as well. Jungkook blushed, flustered about being given so much special attention. He was always extra shy when he was extra little.
Jungkook made grabby  hands at Jin, but also tried to hide his face by looking at his feet. "You want Eomma?" Jin cooed over him. Jungkook nodded, reaching again for the man. "Okay, let's all get in the car and head to the mall." Jin helped Jungkook stand up, holding his hand as they went back out to the car. "You want nuggets or a burger to eat?"
"Chicken!" Jungkook squealed, letting Jin buckle his seatbelt because 'he was too little'.
"Okay. Chicken nuggets." Jin sat in the seat beside of him, taking jungkook's phone and putting on an episode of paw patrol for him to watch.
~~~~~~~~~
At the mall Jungkook stuck to Jin's side, feeling shy and bashful as they entered the building. "Are you Okay Kookie?" Namjoon asked, the three had went together to the toy store after they ate lunch and played in the arcade for an hour,with the rest of the members dispersing elsewhere together.
Jungkook nodded, tugging at Jin's shirt softly, "our little Kookie is just shy today isn't he," Jin cooed "he's so cute and little. He just wants his Eomma and daddy to give him lots of love. Huh?"
Jungkook made a soft whine at the back of his throat, his face turning bright red as Jin fussed over him. "He does?" Namjoon grinned, the actions of the little being extremely cute and making Namjoon gush. "What toy would you like Kookie?"
Jungkook had his fingers in his mouth as he peered at the many toy options, finding his way to the Pokémon section and picking out a set of buildable pokemon legos. The set had a pikachu, geodude , eevee, Caterpie, and squirtle. "Is that what you want?" Jin asked
"Neh." Jungkook managed to say before handing the set to Namjoon, who took it to the register to check out. "Eomma." Jungkook fussed suddenly, turning to the eldest man.
"What is it baby?"
"S'eepy."
"You want to take a nap?"  Jungkook nodded, sticking his hand out for Jin to take.
"Okay. After daddy pays, I'll round up the others and we will head back home. Okay?"
Jungkook agreed, letting Jin take him out to the car while they waited for the others. Namjoon put on another movie for Jungkook to watch while they waited for the others. Thankfully, he didn't fuss about having to wait, watching the selected movie until he dozed off in the car. It took the other members almost 45 minutes to finish shopping and get to the car.
When they got home, Namjoon helped wake Jungkook and put him to bed for his nap. Taehyung also climbed into bed, cuddling with the maknae and laying down for a nap, which the others were grateful for so they didn't have to force a bratty Taetae to nap.
Yoongi hadn't slipped to littlespace during the day, so when the other two were napping, he went to his studio with Namjoon to work on some music.