No One Will Take You Away From me

Continuation

Continuation

Fluke had the twins, Earth went to the hospital room.

Fluke was sleeping, Earth came in, approached fluke touched fluke's forehead gave a tender smile, Fluke felt a hand caressing his forehead, in bits and slowly Fluke started to open his eyes, which a dazed vision he started to see Earth, feeling a little in pain from the cesarean, he said in a slightly weak voice

Fluke : N'Earth! Where are mine....

Earth always stroking his forehead and fluke's hair, interrupted fluke's words.

Earth: shiiiiii! Don't say anything ... The girls are fine and you're fine too.... everything worked out ... So rest ... When you wake up you'll see them, now rest my sweet friend ...

Tired Fluke closed his eyes, and slept, Earth stayed in the room until it was already 5 pm, Kimmom had gone to get something for Earth to eat, fluke opened his eyes, looked around the hospital room and saw Earth sitting on the couch with a huge belly, Fluke gave a happy smile when he saw Earth sitting tired and worried about him, knowing that Earth is beside him in this moment of joy was everything for him, but then he looked at the roof of the hospital and thought of Ohm, he thought of the day when the man he loves most reneged on the daughters he just gave birth.

Thinking (Ohm: you are going to abort this thing that is growing inside you ...

Ohm: I don't want to have this child ... I never wanted to have a child, especially a child from a man .... If you want to be with me, you will have to take this thing out of you .

Ohm: I just can't accept it ... Men were not made to give birth to a baby ... I find that unreasonable, something disgusting ... Why? .... Why didn't you tell me?! ... You knew you were born with this damn curse of getting pregnant ... So why didn't you tell me, I would protect myself, and none of that would have to happen ...

Ohm: you won't be able to raise this child yourself ... Why don't you take out this baby?! We were doing so well a few minutes ago .... I don't want to lose you, my love! ...

Ohm: I love you too ... But I don't accept this child ... understand me I can't accept the idea of ​​having a child with a man ... I don't ...)

Fluke thinking about all this, couldn't contain his tears and started to cry, he cried and tried at all costs not to make a sound so as not to wake Earth, but unfortunately it didn't work, Earth woke up and hear the sounds of crying from fluke, worried, he left the couch and approached fluke touched with both hands and arms around Fluke's head, wanting to know the reason for the tears.

Earth: what happened ?! Why are you crying ?! Are you feeling any pain ?! Standing Earth tried to leave fluke's side ..... I'm going to call a nurse, you must be ...

But fluke grabbed Earth's wrist, in tears and in so much pain, loving Ohm so much, he said with a heavy weight of heart pain.

Fluke: I ... I love him N'Earth ... I love p'ohm ... I love him so much ... Why! why did he disown our daughters ?!... Why did he hurt me so much, if I just gave him love ?!