Running Away Again

Preview

Preview

Ohm: I don't know who's in trouble the most ... You have a bride, and you two are going to make it official in three months, and for the erony of destiny you find the man of your life, and you meet him with a daughter that you don't know if it is yours or not! ... And I find the man I love with two girls who are the daughters I denied five years, and that Fluke makes a point of taking them away from me.. What an erony of destiny don't you think ?!

Continuation

Two days passed.

Fluke is with the twins in the bathroom bathing them and Maya, smiling happily said.

Fluke: let's take a shower, you three are so dirty ...

Akira did not like to bathe, and she did not want to go to kindergarten, she said crossing her arms and pouting.

Akira: I don't want to shower mommy ! The water is very cold ... And I don't want to go to kindergarten, I want to stay with mommy  ...

Maya screamed too.

Maya: I don't want to go to kindergarten either, I want to be with my mommy....

As soon as Maya said that Earth entered the bathroom, and went to Maya smiling and when he arrived close to her, he said doing tickle at Maya.

Earth: huh! yes you will in kindergarten naughty girl ..

Maya: mommy  hahahahah Stop! Haha ha..

Earth: what did you say ?! Mommy didn't hear anything.

Maya: hahahahah!

Earth stopped and put a hand on her face and said happily.

Earth: I love you my beautiful girl.

Maya full of happiness, said as she hugged all wet and kissed Earth's cheeks.

Maya: Maya loves mommy too, very, very, very ...

Fluke on seeing their love, said in Earth.

Fluke: are you going to the interview today ?!

Earth a little worried and nervous because of the interview.

Earth: yes! Today is the interview, I'm a little nervous ... If they accept me, as p'Kimmom said, I will sign a two-year contract with them ... And if they like me, I can stay at the company forever...

Fluke said touching Earth's hand that he was touching the bathroom tub.

Fluke: don't worry! Everything will be fine ...

Earth: hmnmnm! I hope so...

Fluke and Earth bathed the girls and took the three of them to kindergarten, Fluke went to work and Earth went to the interview.