Erony Of Destiny

Preview

Preview

Kao: I will not lose you after I find you ... I do not believe that this girl is not my daughter ... I will find you ... If this girl is my daughter, I will never forgive you N'Earth.

Continuation

Earth in the car could not bear to contain his tears, he cried so much, years passed and the love is still strong in his heart.

Thirty minutes passed Earth arrived home, entered and found Fluke with his arms crossed leaning against the wall standing with a sad look and with dry tears on his face, Fluke looked at Earth and saw Earth's lifeless look, both met two people they never thought to meet again, fluke said continuing in the same place and in the same position.

Fluke: how did the conversation go with him ?! Did you say that Maya is his daughter ?!

Earth said nothing, he looked sideways put the key over the table next to the door, walked over to the couch, while sitting on the couch Earth gave a sigh releasing the pain of having seen Kao, he said after sitting down and look ahead with both hands touching and removing from the mouth.

Earth: no, I didn't say and I won't say anything to him ...

Fluke left the place where he was, sat next to Earth and also looked ahead.

Fluke: sooner or later you'll have to say ....

Earth looked at him and said angrily.

Earth: never! I will never say that he is the father of my daughter ... I never want him to know ...

Fluke gave a sad sigh, tears started to fall from his face, he said with such pain.

Fluke: Ohm! ... P'Ohm was also at this party! ... Fluke looked at Earth ... He saw his daughters N'Earth ...

Earth's eyes widened, he didn't see Ohm near them, he just saw Kao holding Maya's hands from this moment Earth didn't see anyone else, he said surprised.

Earth: and what happened ?! What did he say?! How did he react when he saw them ?!

Fluke got up from the couch, turned his back on Earth.

Fluke: I didn't give him time to say anything ... I immediately pushed him away from my daughters .... I practically told him never to approach me or them ... Fluke turned with tears on his face ... He ... He was so close to me, to see him hear him, feel his arms grab me and try to kiss me ... N'Earth what did I do to deserve this ?! Why I haven't managed to forget this love so far... Already... Five years have passed but seeing him, it's like those five years have never passed..

Earth couldn't say anything, the same thing was happening to him, Earth looked aside and thought about everything that happened with Kao, but at the same time he remembered the moment of the betrayal, in anger he got up, looked at Fluke and said angry.