I swear to you

Sorry guys for not posting the seventh chapter on Wednesday, I had problems with my phone, but everything is fine. Please enjoy reading the fanfic "The Force of Destiny".

On Sunday there will be the 9th chapter of the fanfic "Between Love and Hate"🤓📖

Preview

Ohm: I don't know how I feel about you anymore ... I just know that I want to be with you! ....

Continuation

Ohm lay on the bed, next to fluke, and carefully started caress fluke's hair, while he slept soundlessly, Ohm gave a smile full of love when seeing a young man as delicate as Fluke, kissed his forehead and slept.

The night ended and the day came, fluke woke up to the sunlight that came between the middle of the curtains, he looked sideways and saw Ohm sleeping he smiled when he saw Ohm's serene face, he said with a smile and a look full of love.

Fluke: I love you like I never loved anyone ... I want to be happy with you until the day I die ...

Fluke touched Ohm's face, and spent five minutes caressing him, Ohm opened his eyes making Fluke's eyes widen in surprise, without wasting time Ohm grabbed fluke's wrist, got up and climbed on top of fluke and said with a smile on his lips.

Ohm: what were you doing to me while I slept ?!

Fluke frightened by what Ohm just did he said with fear.

Fluke: I ... I ... No ... Hmm ... Ohm kissed him without giving him time to finish with the words.

Ohm started to give a light kiss, but what was light became fast and full of pleasure, Ohm grabbed fluke's thighs and squeezed with the same hand he went up to fluke's buttocks continuing to kiss fluke's pink lips. Fluke got lost on Ohm's lips and kiss, he wanted to leave his strong arms but at the same time he wanted to stay until the day was over, Ohm didn't let Fluke escape, he kissed non-stop wetting both tongues and mouths, biting and kissed fluke's lips without stopping.

In the midst of desire and pleasure, Ohm couldn't take it, took the penis and inserted it into fluke, Fluke stopped kissing and opened his mouth, groaning with the penis that was introduced into him so suddenly.

"They had sex without stopping."

KaoEarth Scene

Kao drove Earth to the dormitory, upon arriving at the entrance door of the building, Kao turned his face slightly towards Earth, and said with a gentle smile with his hands on the steering wheel.

Kao: we're here!

Earth suddenly became shy and embarrassed when thinking about the conversation they had a few minutes ago, Earth realized that he ended up saying that he loves Kao, embarrassed said when trying to unfasten the car's seat belt.