My Love For You My Daughter

Previously

Previously

Kao: That you tried to kill my daughter.

Continuation

Sei ji as soon as she hears and sees Kao's eyes, she got silent for a few seconds, seeing that Kao noticed what she did to Maya, she said protesting what she heard from him.

Sei Ji: P'Kao, you must be crazy to make such an accusation!

Kao seeing that she is trying to deceive he, slowly puts a hand to the side on the wall behind Seo Ji, fixes his gaze on her and speaks in a calm way.

Kao: Crazy were you if you thought you were going to get rid of Maya like this...

Seo Ji pretending and trying to make Kao not leave her.

Seo Ji: P'Kao it wasn't my fault, I swear!... Oh my God! You know how a child is... It's hard to control... When I saw it, it was already in the water...

Kao not believing it.

Kao: And when you saw her drown, why didn't you jump into the water to save her?!

Seo Ji: Because I panicked P'Kao! I can't swim very well...

Kao angry at what she just said, his hand still on the wall beside Seo Ji's head.

Kao: "You don't know how to swim very well"!... Seo Ji doesn't come with this one because I'm tired of seeing you performing at the pool at home...

Seo Ji seeing that Kao is not believing her, started crying and pretending to be scared.

Seo Ji: Yes! But that was in the pool, but in the sea or in the lake it's completely different.... Seo Ji's eyes widened... I was scared.... I panicked my God... I even lost both oars!. ..

Kao listening to her, still not believing, angry at her.

Kao: Oh! The two oars right! It's very convenient to pretend it was an accident...

Seo Ji quickly puts his index finger between her lips, angry at what Kao said, widening her eyes, lying to him.

Seo Ji: P'Kao I don't admit that you make this kind of insinuation... I had the biggest scare of my whole life... I'm shaking so far...

Kao tried to talk more was interrupted by the doctor who was examining Maya, Kao forgot about the conversation with Seo Ji as the doctor called him.

Helicopter noise...

Seo Ji with fake tears on her face listening to the sound of the helicopter, she said in her mind.

Seo Ji: it can only be that idiot, Earth...

The helicopter stops on the ground, Earth, Fluke got out of the helicopter, Earth is agitated, worried, he didn't look back, he just started walking fast towards the hotel.