Don't Touch My Daughter

Previously

Previously

Father: So you had a daughter with my son?!

Continuation

Earth froze upon seeing and hearing Kao's father so serious and with a disapproving face to know he's the grandfather of a daughter born of a man, Earth tried to say something but widened his eyes, surprised to see Kao's father embrace he full of happiness.

Kao's Father: don't looked like this at me young man...I'm happy to know that I'm the grandfather of a princess... He stops embracing Earth, takes a step back, with a very happy smile... Who could imagine that the architect I hired in my company gave birth to my granddaughter!... I'm very happy! ... you, since I saw you for the first time, caught my attention a lot... Especially when I saw the look of you and my son in the business room, I noticed that something happened to both of you....

Seo ji seeing Kao's father goes to him and hugs him, smiling and talking at the same time.

Seo ji: Uncle! I'm very happy to see uncle... She stopped hugging him.... So what did uncle come here for?!

Kao's father, seeing and being hugged by Seo ji, looked at Earth and Kao, then looked at her, a little serious, not wanting to hurt Seo ji and not wanting to put her aside just because he knew he had become a grandfather, gave her a smile.

Kao's Dad: hello N'Seo ji! How are you?! I learned that I have a granddaughter a few days ago, and I heard about her birthday... I came to celebrate my granddaughter's birthday... He moved his head from side to side looking for Maya... So, where is my granddaughter?!

Earth a little surprised at Kao's father, not believing he accepted that easily, Kao's father was always a good and happy man, he never forbade Kao to be, like or be with someone, not caring what gender his son ended up dating, Earth woke up when he heard and saw Kao's father looking for his granddaughter.

Earth: Oh! Wait! Sr... Earth looks sideways, sees Maya next to the twins and screams loudly at Maya... Maya my love...

Maya looks at Earth with a smile and runs quickly towards him, Kao's father seeing Maya from afar, gives a happy smile, Seo ji stood aside, crossed his arms, hating everything he is seeing, happy Maya approaching Earth and grabbing both of his hands.

Maya: Mommy ?! Mommy called Maya?!

Earth crouched down a little to fit Maya's tiny height, smiling as he saw her daughter's smile.

Earth : yes my love! Mommy has a person to present in my little one...

Maya a little confused, not knowing what Earth is saying, in a cute way turned her head to the side, placed her index finger on her lower lip.

Maya: person?! Who is Mommy ?! Maya know?!

Earth : You don't know my love... That person is your little grandfather, it's your daddy's daddy... Earth looks at Kao's father who is behind her and pointed his index finger at him.... Look at him, is behind you...