In The Middle Of The Night

Previously

Previously

Ohm: what truth are you talking p'Earth?!

Continuation

Earth looked at Ohm sideways while hugging Maya, gave a sad look, looked forward still hugging her daughter, thinking of the unknown person who told Janistar to separate Kao from him, Ohm seeing this look got distrustful, it's such a sad look and also mysterious.

Kao took Seo ji to their room the two of them, Seo ji still wanted to go to Earth, pushing Kao furious, Kao stood in the middle of the door preventing her from passing.

Seo ji: Let me out Kao, let me out.... Seo ji let go of Kao's shirt and turned around, furious, fire spewing out of his mouth, wanting to kill Earth.... HOW HATE ...I want to gouge out that idiot's eyes...She put both hands on the sides of her head, swiveling nonstop from side to side in the bedroom, filled with rage... SHIT, THAT STUPID... I will never forgive the insults he made to me p'Kao... She placed one of his palms on her forehead... He called me crazy, I won't let that go...

Kao immediately stepped out of the door, angry at her, trying to control himself.

Kao : you won't leave it like that?!You're really behaving like crazy!...

Seo ji seeing Kao saying that, defending what Earth said about her.

Seo ji: I can't believe you're agreeing with them p'Kao... She put a hand out in front of him, furious with him... So go, go take this stupid, horse-faced idiot, go, stay with that insufferable brat...

Kao couldn't take Seo ji's tantrums anymore, put both hands on his face and slid them down his face, angrily said raising his voice to her, wanting to do what she said but hampered by the awareness of not wanting to hurt her.

Kao : I want to be with you, I chose you...but I need you to collaborate, you don't have to face Earth as if you were a laundress, and why did you go head-on with my daughter?! .

Seo ji screams loudly, furious at Maya and Earth.

Seo ji: but what do you want me to do? Tell me... That I be grateful for the slaps he gave me? hunm!... Apologize for the insults he did to me...

Kao couldn't stand her anymore, talking loudly and trying to calm down.

Kao: I just wanted you to do what we agreed.... I just told you to accept reality dammit..... Seo ji I'm now a father and she's my daughter... Stop behaving and acting like a spoiled brat or else I'll put you on punishment and if this punishment doesn't work... I'll take you out of my life forever, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?... Kao serious, angry.... Don't think I'm not capable of doing this...  fixing his gaze on her eyes ... If I see another one of your attacks on top of my daughter, don't doubt it... I prefer my daughter to a relationship that only brings me problems...

Seo ji seeing Kao's serious look and short, objective words, started to cry, she quickly walked over and hugged Kao desperately.

Seo ji: Sorry!... I'm sorry... please forgive me... Don't say anymore that you're leaving me, please don't... Seo ji turns his face to his neck, grabs both sides of Kao's neck and started kisses Kao all over his face, stopped and looked into Kao's eyes, put his hands on both of Kao's shoulders, trying to make him not to end his marriage to her, stroking his shoulder... I am I'm a little nervous, that's it, it's just that I lost control... But don't say anymore that you'll leave me please... Seo ji grabs Kao's face with both hands, fixing his eyes in despair on Kao.. You're the man of my life, you're the man I love... I'm nothing without you, I can't live without you, are you listening?! ...