An Unexpected Apparition

Hi guys, sorry for posting the chapters always late, it's just that my cell phone isn't good, it's having problems, and it always ends up erasing what I write on wattipad. But I hope you all like the two chapters😯🤓

 But I hope you all like the two chapters😯🤓

Previously

Ohm: don't worry... it will only be for ten minutes, I will be very fast...

Continuation

Ohm continuing to kiss and delight in Fluke's neck began to slowly place a hand between the towel that is around Fluke's waist, slowly he touches his penis, Fluke in the midst of desire with eyes closed and mouth half open and to the kisses Ohm is giving him, he opens his eyes, grabs Ohm's hand that has touched his penis, looks sideways at Ohm who is behind him, worried about himself.

Fluke : P'... P'Ohm is better.... We better not do this, our daughters are in the next room! ... That is why...

Ohm turns him quickly towards him, fixes his gaze on Fluke, puts his hand inside the towel and grabs Fluke's penis, Fluke being turned so fast and feeling Ohm's hand grip and move his penis, opens the mouth quickly, he put both hands over both Ohm's shoulders squeeze so hard and let the desire take hold of his body completely forgetting to continue with the resistance.

Ohm seeing Fluke fall in desire, he approached his lips on the neck and began kissing strong kisses on the neck, causing bruises.

Spending minutes of kissing and craving through the penis, Ohm takes Fluke's towel, pushes Fluke onto the bed, quickly gets between his legs, without asking permission from the owner of the small body, Ohm penetrates the penis into the hot wet hole of Fluke, causing Fluke to open his mouth and widen his eyes as he felt the hard penis inside him so suddenly.

Fluke : aahaa! .. Ahh....hhh humn ah....

Strong penetrations entered him over and over, Ohm continued to penetrate, he grabbed both of Fluke's hands and placed one hand on one side and the other on the other side of his head, kissing his neck and then Fluke's lips over and over.

In a single position, Ohm sensing that he is at the end of passion, placed his head beside Fluke's neck, pressed both Fluke's hands that are beside his head, and poured all his desire into Fluke. Fluke felt the liquid and the strong penetrations given to him without stopping, pressed together with Ohm his hands, closed his eyes as he tilted his head back.

Ohm as soon as he took away his desire, fell on top of Fluke, taking a deep breath, Fluke opened his eyes, looking up at the bedroom ceiling, not enough air because of the sex that was so fast and so hot.

Noise of a door slamming.

Akira: Mommy ! Daddy, what Daddy and Mommy are they doing?!

Fluke widens his eyes, looks sideways along with Ohm that is still above him. Ara approaches Akira from the side and says smiling a little but shyly.