Always Together

A month passed

A month passed.

Earth returned home with Maya after that night.

Fluke is at home with the twins, Maya and Ohm, Earth was gone to work. Ohm is playing with the twins and Maya, Fluke has just prepared dinner,, goes to the twins' room, opens the door, with a smile as he sees the four of them playing.

Fluke: Akira, Ara and Maya enough, my loves! It's time for dinner. Let's go...

Akira didn't want to stop playing with Ohm, she says pouting.

Akira: Oh! Mommy, Akira doesn't want to have dinner, Akira wants to play...

Ohm grabs her around the waist, lifts her up and puts her on his lap talking.

Ohm: My little princess has to eat...

Ohm leaves the bedroom with Akira on her lap, Ara and Maya both follow behind them. The four of them sit at the table and have dinner.

Time passed, after dinner Akira and Ara played more with Ohm, but they ended up getting tired and fell asleep. Ohm leaves the bedroom and finds Fluke organizing the kitchen, a little tired he says as he heads straight for the door.

Ohm: N'Fluke, I'm leaving!...

Fluke sees him go, walked over to him.

Fluke: are you going already?!Won't you stay a little longer?!

Ohm is very tired, being a man of few words, reserved, he chose not to talk much, he had important things to take care of, so he wanted to go home.

Ohm: I can't!...

Ohm kisses Fluke on the forehead, turns sideways, opens the door and goes home. Fluke after he closed the door gave a sad look, he also wanted to be with him, it's been more than two weeks that Ohm hasn't been with him alone, after the two knew they were going to be parents again, Ohm changed a little with he, Ohm stayed more with his daughters, he went to Thanapon's house a lot, and he didn't stop working.

Fluke took a glass of water, drank, Earth opens the door as soon as he finishes drinking the water.

Earth closes the door, puts the keys on the table, takes off his coat, puts it on the sofa, looks sideways and sees Fluke's face pensive and sad, Fluke practically didn't realize that Earth has already come home from work, Earth approaches him, puts his index finger to his nose, worried.

Earth: Why this sad face?! Did something happen to the baby?!

Fluke gets a little startled as Earth puts his finger on his nose, he says, walking over to the couch, and sits down.

Fluke: No! Nothing happened to the baby, the baby is fine... It's !... It's Ohm...

Earth sits beside him, confused.