Three Minutes

Penultimate chapter

Penultimate chapter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Previously

Seo ji: Tell your boss that I'm taking something he stole from me.

Continuation

After a few minutes Maya and Neo's nanny started to wake up when she heard the other nanny's voice, with pain in the back of the head.

:P' wake up! Please wake up! P'....!

:ouch!... what happened?!...

She looks ahead of her, widens her eyes on see the other babysitter tied up, gets up and quickly runs to the babysitter, worried and scared.

: What happened?! Someone hit me hard on the head....!

:I don't know who it is either!... I just ....When the nanny untied the thread around her wrist, she grabbed her wrists, feeling a lot of pain... I was leaving the bathroom! Someone hit me hard from behind! I didn't see who it was... But within minutes I was waking up... And this person was covered by a mask ...That person just told me that she or he is taking something... I. ..I...!

Maya's nanny grabbed her shoulder calming her down.

:Calm! Take a deep breath... Where are the children?!....

Maya's nanny looks at Earth's bedroom where Maya and Neo were, the other gets up and immediately goes to the bedroom where the twins and Fluke's baby are, she opens it and looks at the children and gives a huge sigh of relief, she looks sideways and sees Maya's nanny getting up and going to Earth's bedroom.

: The girls are fine! the baby too...!

Maya's nanny goes to the door opens the door and widens her eyes on see Maya on the floor passed out, looks in the crib and doesn't see Neo in the crib, desperate and distressed screams loud and immediately runs to Maya, grabs Maya and tries wake up Maya.

: My God! Maya!... Neo! Neo is not here... Mayaaa my love wake up... Maya...

The other nanny also desperate, runs to the phone screaming at the same time.

:My God! I'll... I'll call Mr Earth and Mr Fluke....

It had been 30 minutes since Kao and Earth made love, Earth tired ended up sleeping, meanwhile Kao stayed awake looking at the beautiful and fluffy face that slept peacefully, caressing with one hand on Earth's face, happy to have finally Earth close to him and forever.

Kao: From now on I will never let go of your hands my cute bunny...

Phone ringing...

Earth opens his eyes when he hears the sound of his phone, a little sleepy, looks at Kao realizing that Kao was awake looking at him, gives a slight smile.