I lying in bed with you🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth"The Force of Destiny🤓📖

Continuation

Fluke is so hurt, his heart was hurt by the man he loves so much, not knowing where to go, his mind confused from thinking so much about what happened, tears kept falling from his face, it was so much pain so much suffering, inside him a living being was growing up that was not to blame for what was happening to his parents, fluke approached a wall near the amusement park hugged his body with both hands with such strength and pain, tilted his face down and started to cry without stopping, without strength in the body feeling like an idiot for being so naive and believing in an uncertain love.

Earth and Kao were on a small bridge beside the river that was close to the park, Kao was hugging Earth from behind, his chin on Earth's shoulder and smiling when he saw the lights coming from the park that shone in front of the two, Kao said while kissing Earth's neck.

Kao: do you want to come to my house ?!

Earth was surprised, he didn't know what to say, they are only dating for a week and Kao already wanted to take him to his house, surprised.

Earth: go to your house now?! ...

Kao: hmnmnm ... Now .... I want to be with you more .... One minute with you is too little ... He kissed the neck again ...

Kao with one hand turned Earth in front of him and said looking at the young man he loves.

Kao: I have something to give you!

Earth surprised by what Kao said and wondering what it was, he said wanting to know.

Earth: something to give me ?! What do you want to give me ?!

Kao with a happy smile put his hands in his pants pocket, took out a small box and opened it, he said looking at Earth.

Kao: I have two double wires ... I bought for the two of us to be together even apart.... To think about the two of us every day....

Earth heard Kao's beautiful words, looking in the box, took out one of the wires, and said looking at Kao.

Earth: can you put it on my neck, please?! ....

Kao: of course ...

Earth turned his back on Kao and handed the wire to Kao, Kao took it and put it on Earth's neck, Earth turned to Kao and saw Kao also put his wire on his neck, Kao said after he put the wire.

Kao: now we are glued together forever ... I will always think of you when we are apart ...

Earth with a happy smile.