Unexpected News

Previously

Previously

Kao: I can't hold you, nor stop your thoughts... Just remember that! I love you... I believed it was love... I called our love destiny... I'm living in your eyes... The tears that fall in my eyes and in my heart tell me you're someone I can't have, a person I have to forget... I'll be what you want me to be... I'll marry Seo Ji, and raise this child that's on the way.... If that's what you want then will be as you wish.... It's always been like that, hasn't it?!

Continuation

Earth as soon as Kao leaves the bedroom, tears started to fall with an impressive speed, Earth pressed he mouth so tightly with just one hand, squinted his eyes letting rivers of tears fall, without strength in his body Earth falls to the ground on his knees.

Kao when leaving the bedroom, does not find Fluke in the living room, he goes to the exit door of the house, grabs the lock, presses hard on the lock, with the other hand punches the door and starts to drop tears, he just can't bear to let go of his love for Earth.

In so much pain, he looked forward, furious, opened the door and left Earth's house, he quickly went to his house, when he arrived, Kao closed the door tightly when he saw Seo Ji in the living room watching TV, Seo Ji hearing the door noise, gets up.

Seo Ji: P'Kao! What was it? Why are you like that?!

Kao approaches Seo Ji angrily.

Kao: Seo Ji, is this baby you're expecting really mine? Are not you lying?

Seo Ji furious that he doubts the pregnancy.

Seo Ji: why do you ask me this? Is it clear this baby is yours? We made love a month and two weeks ago, did you forget? And since that day you never touched me again because of that idiot who appeared in our lives.... How can you doubt me P'Kao? Who do you think I am?

Kao thought about the day he had sex with Seo Ji, he actually had sex with her, on this day Kao went to a bar with Ohm, he drank so much until he got drunk, he went home, went into the bedroom and saw Seo Ji in bed, looking at her but instead of seeing Seo Ji's face he saw Earth's face, not resisting the love he has for him, Kao had sex with Seo Ji, thinking he's making love to Earth.

Kao after remembering this, put a hand to his face, covered both eyes, seeing what an imbecile and stupid he was, Kao turns his back to her, puts both hands on either side of his waist, he says as soon as he takes his hands off his waist and heads towards the stairs that lead to his bedroom door.

Kao: I'm tired... I'm going to sleep... We'll talk tomorrow.

Seo Ji seeing him leave, breathed a sigh of relief.

Earth is at the window looking at the rain that is falling in front of him through the window, with a sad look, dying inside, almost lifeless and without strength in his body, puts a hand on the window, loving Kao so much.