Free Words

Previously

Previously

Maya: don't worry mommy... Maya will take care and protect my little brother Neo..

Continuation

Earth gave a small smile, placed Maya on the floor, stroked Maya's hair on top, in a caring voice.

Earth: hmm! Okay then! I'll entrust your brother to you... Protect him while mommy is going to prepare breakfast ok...

Maya with a bright smile, spoke up.

Maya: Yes mommy... Maya will stay here next to my little brother... Maya will protect her little brother...

Earth smiling, left Maya in the bedroom while he went to the kitchen to make breakfast, when he left the bedroom he found Fluke preparing the twins, a little surprised, he approached Fluke.

Earth: What are you doing?! Are you going out with the girls?!

Fluke has just put the coat on Akira, he gets up with a smile.

Fluke: p'Ohm wants to spend this weekend with the two of them... He's going to stop by to pick up the girls...

Earth seeing how happy Fluke is and the family that Fluke formed, knowing that Fluke is with the man he always loved and that they are both happy and with nothing to stop them made him very happy but at the same time it made him sad because unfortunately it's not the same with him and Kao, with a vague smile.

Earth: Good! I'm so glad you gave P'Ohm a chance and that you two are getting along great...

Fluke seeing Earth's words and a sad look on his face, walked over to Earth's front, placing a hand on his face with affection and a gentle smile.

Fluke: Don't be like that... You'll be very happy too... Just give your heart a chance...

Earth: I think my heart is fine like this... I'll be happy in my own way.. my children are already my happiness... I don't need anyone...

Fluke heaved a sigh at this.

Fluke: You're just fooling yourself... You know...

Bell ringing.

Earth heard the sound of the doorbell, left the front of Fluke and went to answer the door, when opening, he was surprised to see Ohm in front of him.

Ohm: Hello P'Earth, how are you?..

Earth when he saw him, he gave a small smile.

Earth: I am...!

Earth didn't finish talking when he saw Kao approaching behind Ohm. Ohm looked to where Earth's eyes were directed, looked at Earth again, noticed the love so clear in the eyes of the two, wanting to break the tension in the air that was between the three of them.