I hope to be with you🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth"The Force of Destiny🤓📖

Preview

Earth: p'... P'kao .... What!

Continuation

Kao with a kind smile looking at him.

Kao: Newyear told me that you were here, in the library!

Earth angry at Newyear being a nosy said turning his face to the side.

Earth: that idiot! ..

Kao was a little bit down on the step and Earth on top, Kao saw him getting angry because of Newyear, he went up a step, he was in front of Earth and he was staring in love at Earth.

Kao looking at him said wanting to know the answer about the dating request.

Kao: I said that before, and I will say it again, I wish we were more than friends .... I didn't want to force you to answer me, but I love you and I don't want wait any longer ...

Earth looking at Kao was unable to say something to these words, he still had no answer to the request for dating that Kao proposed, wanting to get away from the subject.

Earth: I ... I still don't know how to answer you ... Can't we stay like this ?! Like friends for now!

Kao didn't like hearing this answer from Earth, he didn't want to let another day pass he didn't want him to end up saying no at the end.

Kao: every time I spend with you, I can't stop smiling, I've thought about it before, and I'm thinking again, when are we going to stop pretending ?! I just wanted you to make up your mind, let me love you and we'll be fine .... I know I can't be running after you, if you don't feel the same way... Kao touched a hand on his face ... love, if that's the case, just know that I love you ...

Earth was unsure but looking at Kao's face which was sad and worried by the answer he gave, Earth tried to say something but Kao started to lean slowly and slowly approaching Earth's lips.

Earth looked in Kao's eyes and then looked in the lips as soon as Kao was getting very close to his lips, Kao saw that Earth is not preventing him from kissing him, without wasting time Kao kissed Earth's lips with a slow kiss soft and full of love, Kao touched his waist with delicacy and care as if Earth was a porcelain vase, Earth placed both hands on both sides of Kao's shoulder, with the kiss rolling between them Earth placed a hand carefully on Kao's face his index finger carefully caressed his cheekbone, Earth couldn't resist the great love of his life.

"They were kissing for two minutes, a passionate and loving kiss in the rain and on the wet stairs"