Give Me A Chance

Preview

Preview

Ohm : I came to fix my mistake, from five years ago.....

Continuation

Fluke as soon as Ohm said that, was silent for a while, analyzing what he heard, thinking about what he was going to say, angry at being kissed without his consent, pushed Ohm furiously pointed his index finger, trying to contain the feelings he felt a few minutes.

Fluke: you ... You have nothing to fix ... Get out of my house, right now ... I don't want to see you ever again ...

Fluke pointed his index finger at the door with his eyes showing fury.

Ohm saw how much fluke hates him at this moment, Ohm sorry for what he did, approached fluke and said trying to apologize, showing regrets in his words.

Ohm: my love, please! ... I ... I apologize ... I apologize for doing what I did ... I regret bitterly for what I did ... Please forgive me .. I beg ... For ..

Ohm tried to touch Fluke's hand but fluke took a step backwards and pulled his hand out, shouted.

Fluke: I told you to get out of here ... Go away ... I don't want to hear you, I don't want to see you near me, I don't want to see you near my daughters ... Get out.

Fluke tried to turn around and go towards the door, but Ohm grabbed his wrist and pulled him put his other hand on fluke's face, and put his forehead on his forehead, Ohm let tears fall on his face, if regret killed, Ohm, would be dead already. Ohm said dropping tears on his face and caressing Fluke's face with two thumbs on both sides of his face, with his eyes closed, Fluke grabbed both of his wrists.

Ohm: please I beg you forgive me!! ... I love you, I never stopped loving you ... My love for you never ends ... You are the only one who managed to reach my heart ... Please give me one chance ...

Ohm began to fall slowly to the ground, grabbing and sliding his hands into Fluke's arms as he fell slowly, kneeled, put his head on Fluke's belly and grabbed both sides of his waist.

Ohm: please... Give me a chance ... Give me a chance to fix what I did.

Fluke when Ohm grabbed his face, and heard his words of forgiveness, he was devastated, he wanted to forgive but the day when Ohm said those cold words, Fluke just couldn't forget. Fluke looking at Ohm kneeling on the floor, he said with pain in his heart, with tears starting to fall on his face as well, looking into Ohm's eyes, bringing all the anger into his words.

Fluke: I see you begging on your knees... You came to fix what you did ... What an idiot ... sorry but what you did has no fix ... Kneeling for me will not hide or erase the day you denied my daughters, because it is what they are my daughters and not yours ... Go away and leave me alone ... I will never forgive you ...

Fluke pushed Ohm, turned and tried to go to the door but stopped as soon as he heard Ohm.

Ohm: I love you and it will never change ... I miss you my love ... I know what I did ...But I also know that you still love me, I see in your eyes, in the kiss we gave a few minutes ago, that you have not forgotten our love ...