Maya Smart Girl😛😝

Preview

Preview

Fluke: I'll never regret what happened here... And also for loving you...

Continuation

The day ended for both couples and spent three weeks with him.

Earth continued to avoid Kao but he didn't stop him from seeing his daughter, Maya always went to Kao's house for a few days, Ohm and Fluke continued to love each other but Ohm started going to Thanapon's house many times.

It was five days before Maya's birthday.

At Earth and Fluke's house, Maya was playing with the twins, Earth spent most of his time in his bedroom, Fluke was worried and always asked what was wrong with him, Earth never told him out of shame, but today Fluke got tired of seeing Earth's behavior, worried went to his bedroom, opened the door with force and angry, Earth scared a little, he was lying on the bed because he said he wasn't feeling well but Fluke didn't believe it, a little angry.

Fluke: Today you're going to tell me what happened to you... If not... Fluke showed him the painting he made and the one he likes the most... I'm going to burn this painting...

Earth widens his eyes when he sees the painting, gets up out of bed quickly and tries to grab the painting, but Fluke pushes him aside.

Earth : what! .... P'! .... P' no! Please, do not do that!

Fluke: Are you going to speak or not?! ...

Earth looks at him for a few seconds, sighs, stops trying to take the picture from Fluke's hands, turns around and sits on the bed, looking straight ahead.

Earth : If you insist so much! ...All right, I'll say... I... I did what should never be done... By someone else's plan, I separated my daughter from her father...

Fluke doesn't know what Earth is saying, worried, he sits on the bed beside him, looking and seeing Earth looking straight ahead without looking at him.

Fluke: what are you talking about?! Someone's plan?! ... What happened?! ...

Earth turns his head to the side, in Fluke, a little sad tells everything that happened in Fluke. Fluke immediately got out of bed angrily, furious.

Fluke: That son of a bitch... Fucking bitch... She will! ... Fluke tried to leave the bedroom and go to the janistar, but Earth grabbed his wrist.... I'm going to kill this janistar... Me!!! ...

Earth : You won't do anything! ... She's not to blame either ... Someone sent her ... This unknown person was the cause of my guilt and the shit I did ... So ... Earth started crying ... Please stay here with me ...

Fluke sees him crying sadly, leans in front of him and puts his arm around Earth's head, with Earth still sitting on the bed.

Fluke: don't look like that! don't cry... It's not your fault Earth... Fluke makes Earth look at him, with both hands lifts Earth's head... You're not guilty of anything... You acted without thinking because of the situation in who found himself at that moment... What you did, anyone could...