Lie Discovered, You Had No Right

Preview

Preview

Kao: WHAT! What did you say ?! Is your daughter my daughter ?! EARTH...

Continuation

Earth's eyes widened, he turned, and was terrified to see Kao's fury-filled gaze. what he's seeing in front of him is a monster full of rage when he heard what he just said, worried Kimmom, went in front of Earth and tried to calm Kao's fury.

Kimmom: calm down! Calm p'kao ... Stay ...

Kao immediately wasted no time staring at Kimmom.

Kao: get out of here, I want to talk to him ...

Kimmom: p'kao please stay ...

Kao: SHIT, I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO LEAVE, NOW ...

Kimmom turned, looking at Earth who was terrified, scared and full of fear, he said in Earth.

Kimmom: N'Earth! Are you okay?! Do you want me to stay ....

Kao: He's perfectly fine, you won't be here, get out of here immediately ... Kao furious looking into Earth's terrified eyes.

Earth said scared, but controlling the fear, keeping a calm and angry look said trying to escape Kao's eyes full of fury.

Earth: I don't have to be okay ... And you p'kimmom, you don't have to leave my office, who's going to leave is you ... Earth looked at Kao ...

Kao: don't provoke my patience EARTH KATSAMMONAT ...

Earth knew what would happen if they were alone, he didn't want to face Kao's fury alone, always maintaining the stance of a strong man, Earth tried to walk to the door behind Kao, saying at the same time that he was going to the door.

Earth: can you please leave my office! You have nothing to do ...

"Ah"

Earth startled when he was grabbed and pulled on both forearms by Kao, furious and full of rage coming out of his eyes.

Kao: I will not leave here, you have a lot to explain to me about my daughter ...

Earth made a sound of pain when he saw Kao squeeze his forearm as soon as he said these words, Kimmom saw what happened, tried to say something and prevent Kao from hurting Earth but it was impossible because of the fury that came out of Kao.

Kimmom: p'kao calms down ... It's better ...

Kao: DISAPPEAR from this room Kimmom.

Kao shouted without looking at him, fixing his gaze on Earth's eyes.

Kimmom had no way to do anything, Kao was very furious, Earth looking into Kao's eyes, said a little scared and with pain in both forearms.

Earth: p'kimmom, please go out ... I'll be fine ... Earth looked at Kimmom .... Don't worry about me!