Blood Type

Previously

Previously

Earth: Seo!... Seo Ji... What you ...

Continuation

Seo Ji furious at seeing his belly, she looked up at him, angry to see his face.

Seo Ji: You don't leave me alone do you?!

Seo Ji started to enter through the door without asking permission to enter, started walking slowly making Earth walk backwards. Seo Ji's face right now is scaring Earth.

Earth: What are you talking about Seo Ji?!

Seo Ji annoyed, with a scary look, just like a devil.

Seo Ji: It's not enough that you appear in my life again, and appear up with a bastard... Now you get pregnant again... You're annoying.

Seo Ji continued to walk non-stop, Earth scared, he couldn't do anything at this point, he's expecting a baby, any sudden movement could hurt the baby, confused by the words Seo ji just uttered.

Earth: appear in your life again!... What are you talking about?!... As far as I know, I've never met you before!

Seo Ji stopped, Earth too, furious with him.

Seo Ji: Of course you didn't know me... You appeared as a filthy rat in my life and P'Kao's....

Earth not knowing what she's talking about, still confused. Seo Ji seeing that he is not noticing anything she is saying.

Seo Ji: I was p'Kao's girlfriend before you showed up... Before you stumble into P'Kao, in that shit that day at university.... I saw you from the moment you met p'Kao ...I saw you that day in the cafeteria where p'Kao defended you and that idiot Fluke....He was really taking me seriously...I was with him, until a week went by, and he broke up with me, to be with you... I didn't do anything because I thought you would be another fun game for him... But apparently not... He started taking you seriously...He loved you really... The love that was mine, that I wanted for me, you took from me...

Earth scared of Seo Ji, walking backwards slowly, Seo Ji started walking too.

Earth: Sorry... I didn't know about you... I...!

Seo Ji grabs Earth's hair from behind in anger and hatred.

Seo ji: shut up... shut up you heap of shit

Earth:ahahhhaaaaaaaaa...... Seo Ji!.... Please don't....

Seo Ji started to laugh loud and non-stop, stopped and looked into Earth's eyes, fixed her hatred on him, feeling angry.

Seo Ji: I had managed to separate you from him... Thanks to the man you denied that day, at that party... Do you remember?... He was so mad at you and p'Kao... I was at that party, you knew that... That same day I followed that man... I talked to him... The next day I found out that you agreed to date with P'Kao... I didn't let it go... I formulated a plan with this man. .. A month later he put into practice the plan I made...and you fell like an idiot.