I Want My Daddy

Preview

Preview

Kao: that we will see ... You are my Earth, you will always be my destiny and I will be your destiny.

Continuation

When the elevator closed, Earth put a hand over his head, and leaned his back against the elevator wall, he just didn't know what to do, Kao's words are running through his mind over and over.

Earth left the company and went to cool his mind, spent many hours. After hours passed Earth came home and found Fluke with the girls in the living room, with a lifeless look thinking about today, in the words of Kao sat on the couch, the girls looked at him, Earth did not notice that they were sitting looking at him, fluke saw that something happened to him and Kao, he said in the girls.

Fluke: Akira, Ara and Maya go play with doll in your bedroom.... I'll later come to the three of you to make my princesses sleep.

Maya saw Earth's gaze, approached Earth and said concerned.

Maya: mommy! What happened to mommy ?! Why is mommy crying ?!

Earth looked at her and couldn't say anything, just shed more tears, fluke saw this touched one of Maya's shoulders and said as he took her away from Earth.

Fluke: Maya my love, don't disturb mommy, okay! Mommy had a tiring day at work ... He'll come over to talk to you later na ....

Maya looking at fluke was suspicious, looked at Earth and looked at fluke again.

Maya: okay! Maya will wait for Mommy in the bedroom ...

Fluke: Hmm! Go my love...

Maya left and went to the bedroom, fluke looked at her entering the bedroom, turned to Earth, sat next to him and said touched behind his back.

Fluke: what happened to you and him ?!

Earth looking forward without looking at fluke, in a weak voice.

Earth: he found out about Maya ... He already knows that Maya is his daughter.

Fluke's eyes widened, he stood up and said loudly looking at Earth sitting on the couch.

Fluke: what did you say ?! Does he already know about your daughter ?! Like?! How did he know ?!

Earth: I was in my office with my back to the door ... P'kimmom came into my office, the two of us stayed to talk ... Suddenly he asked me when I'm going to deny him being Maya's father .. And I ... I said never, and I ended up mentioning the name of p'kao ... I ended up saying that he is Maya's father ...

Fluke had no words, he was very surprised, he said worriedly.

Fluke: and what did he say ?! What was his reaction ?!

Earth upon hearing this question, irritated, got up from the couch, turned his back on fluke.

Earth: he wants to take my daughter away from me ... he doesn't forgive me for lying to him ... for hiding the pregnancy ... and for preventing his right to be Maya's father these five years. .. Earth turned, with tears on his face ... I ... I don't know what to do p '...