I Will Never Forgive You

Hello, you waited too long ?! Here are three chapters like my forgiveness for taking a long time to post😯📖🤓

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Preview

Kao: I won't let you go, ever again ... IS THIS GIRL MY DAUGHTER ?! N'Earth ...

Continuation

Earth and Kao looked at each other, Earth looked at the man he loved five years ago, he was sad inside, he didn't want to feel anything but it's impossible not to feel, he spent five years but the feeling remained the same, he loves Kao but out of pride and thinking of Kao's betrayal, Earth could not bear to keep the anger and pain he felt that day, Earth with both wrists gripped by Kao said showing hatred in his eyes.

Earth: I already told you to let me go ... I don't have to give you any satisfaction or say anything about my daughter ... Now let go of me because you're hurting me.

Kao looking into Earth's angry eyes, knew that Earth still angry because of that day, but then he thought of Maya, in an inexplicable way he felt that she is his daughter, he said shouting at Earth.

Kao: Earth don't change the subject I won't let you go ... Tell me once and for all, is this girl my daughter or not ?!

Earth doesn't want and won't say that Maya is his daughter, he doesn't want Kao to know that the girl next to them is his daughter, Maya when she saw their angry eyes in front of her, and when she saw Kao gripping Earth hard and shouting at him, she got scared and started to cry, in the crying Maya said.

Maya: mommy! mommy! Why is he hurting my mommy ?! Why is he screaming ?! ... Mommy! mommy! ...

Earth heard Maya's cry, he looked at her and then at Fluke, he said with his wrists clinging by Kao and looking at Fluke, a little angry.

Earth: P'fluke get Maya out of here, please.

Fluke without wasting time grabbed Maya and the twins, turned and speak at the same time.

Fluke: Okay! ... Maya my love, come with your uncle! Let's go back home ...

Maya still crying.

Maya: no, no, no! I want to be with my mommy  ... This bad man is hurting my mommy  ...

Fluke immediately leaned over to suit Maya's height and said with a kind and caring smile.

Fluke: Maya my love, don't worry about mommy, mommy's just talking to this uncle ... You know, beautiful girl like you can't be listening to the adult conversation, don't you ?!

Maya calming down a little, with a hand over her eyes, started to wipe one eye and move her head.

Maya: yes! Maya knows that she can't stay and listen to mom's conversation ... But he won't yell at my mommy anymore, right ?!