We Only Have One Life

Preview

Preview

Fluke: p'Ohm! Why are you here?!

Continuation

Ohm when he saw him surprised, he smiled at the corner of his lips, approached him touched a part of his face.

Ohm: I came to get my other half ...

Fluke couldn't say anything for a few seconds after he heard that, but then he reacted, he grabbed his hand and removed his hand from his face, took a step towards Ohm's side and walked past him, saying at the same time he past, totally ignoring him and the words that for Fluke would not soften him so easily.

Fluke: I was never your other half ... You forgot that when you disowned me.

Fluke passing him, Ohm turned and pulled him on one wrist, and without wasting time as soon as Fluke turned grabbed the other wrist, he said with a sad look at hearing Fluke and what he did in the past regretting bitterly for that.

Ohm: Forgive me ... I know what I did in the past, I will never be able to remedy ... I know I was an idiot ... I deserve your rejection ... But I also know that you never stopped loving me .. I know that I have always been the person that completes you completely I see in your eyes .... Since that day that happened there is not a single day that I do not regret ... I lived these five years regretted for the that I did ... And when I saw our daughters my regret worsened ... I love you ... I need your forgiveness, I need your love back my love ..

Fluke gave a sad look when he heard these words, but it was not enough for him to forgive, although he continued to love Ohm so much, the day he suffered the rejection is still etched in his mind. Fluke gave him an angry look, still being grabbed by both wrists by Ohm.

Fluke: do you want my forgiveness ?! Sorry but that will be impossible ... I'm now wide awake ... I was in the dark, my eyes were closed five years ago, I was naive, your words to me I listened to them like an idiot .... How could I read someone's face so wrong?! ... But now it's clear to me, That everything you see is not always what it seems ... I've been dreaming for a long time when I was with you ... I wanted to know at that moment what I know now ... so I would not fall, plunge or bow to this love that I felt five years ago ... I grabbed every piece of my heart that you destroyed and built another love that I have for my daughters... I don't need you to complete me because I already have them that made me live again ... It's too late for you to regret p'Ohm ... This is the end for both of us.

Fluke pushed Ohm and turned around trying to take a step to leave, Ohm said in a loud, sad voice, suffering for love and hearing Fluke talk to him like that, Ohm was never that vulnerable but for Fluke he is.

Ohm: the day I met you, it was a little strange for me ... You were different, everything about you was different ... I felt and saw you so pure and innocent, I didn't want to make you suffer, I was afraid of hurt a person as pure as you ... I know what I did was wrong, denying a child is wrong ... You can call me any names you want, I know I deserve each one ... you have the right not to want to be with me, because I know I was stupid ... My thoughts from the past have made me suffer so far, because I lost you, I lost the only person who really loved me ... I know you are scared, you are afraid that I will make the same mistake again ... maybe you think that I will go back to doing what I did ... but I already suffered a lot with this mistake of mine that I made, and I promise here and now that I will never make this same mistake again .... We are here so close but so far ... you were hurt before, because of me, I am so sorry for you... I don't want to hurt your heart anymore I just want to ease your pain ... I will always want you... I can't live a lie I can't pretend and act like nothing happened to us both and still happens ... I never loved anyone that way, all I want to do is break through your barriers right now, and return to me ...But all I did was leave you in pieces ... I never wanted to hurt you, I just want you to let me into your heart, into your life once again ... Ohm seeing that Fluke is not say nothing ... but that's okay ... so ... don't say anything, as I said I deserve your rejection ..... that's why I'm giving up on you ... Fluke's eyes widened, still with his back for him ... I'm sorry I couldn't get to you ... You're the person I love, and I'm saying goodbye, if I didn't do what I did, I would have followed you anywhere.... I don't want to break your heart again, I want to give it time ... we only have one life to live and we don't have time to waste, if you want nothing to do with me I can't force you, I will respect your decisions. ... But I only want to say one thing ... When your lips are on mine, I feel that our hearts beat as one ..... The truth is that you changed me, I am no longer the one that I was in the past! I am Ohm titiwat, the man who loves you more than anything in this life and who is really sorry ... But once I apologize for being an idiot, and an inhuman man in the past.