A Normal Day

Previously

Previously

Kao: Don't do that Earth.... Don't do that, because you know very well that the person I want to marry is you and not her....

Continuation

Earth as soon as Kao left took a step back, Fluke quickly went to him and grabbed him by the shoulder.

Fluke: Watch out, Earth! Are you okay?!

Earth put a hand to the side, on his forehead, a little dizzy, with no strength in his body, walked away from Fluke and started towards his bedroom door.

Earth: I... I'm fine... I need to rest...

Earth entered the bedroom, Maya a little sad, beside Fluke, Maya grabs Fluke's pants and pulls his pants a little with her little hands.

Maya: P'fluke... Is Mommy okay?! He's like that because the ugly witch is also waiting for a little brother?!...

Fluke noticed how smart Maya is, sad to know that Maya knows everything, sad for Earth's misfortune, put a hand over Maya's head, trying to hide as much information in Maya.

Fluke: Not my love! Your mommy is just tired... But don't worry, okay... Tomorrow he'll be better...

Maya didn't say anything, she knew Fluke didn't mean to tell her what's really going on with her two parents.

The night ended and the next day arrived.

It's Saturday, Earth is in the living room working on some documents, Fluke was preparing Maya and the twins for a walk.

Door slamming...

Earth looked at the door, and tried to get up from the couch, but Fluke put a hand in front of him preventing him from getting up, heading towards the door.

Fluke: Don't get up... I'll open the door...

Fluke opened the door, widened his eyes when he saw a very big bear in front of him, Earth looked at the bear, got up from the couch and went to the door, seeing who the person is, he said with a happy smile.

Earth: p' Eunwoo! What are you doing?!

Cha Eunwoo looks aside, Fluke surprised by the young man's beauty, not controlling his words.

Fluke: Oh! My god what a handsome man...

Earth opens his eyes wide as he immediately looks at Fluke, Fluke put a hand over his mouth surprised by what he just said, Cha Eunwoo gave Fluke a warm smile when he heard what he said, happy Cha Eunwoo says on Fluke.

Cha Eunwoo: I'm very happy to be complimented by such a handsome young man like you... He looked in the Earth... But I wish these words would also come from the lips of this cute face that is in front of me...