Freshmen Ceremony

Preview

Preview

Earth: my heart will explode at any moment, I can't believe I fell in love with you .... this ... This was my first kiss ....

Continuation

Earth took a deep breath, he was confused but his feelings were quite right, he fell in love with Kao but he was afraid to show or say on Kao, he only met Kao for two days and it would be a serious mistake to tell his feelings on Kao, so Earth decided not to talk to anyone, he preferred to keep this love just for him.

Earth left the wall and went to Fluke and Newyear, when he reached the place where the students are, Earth looked at the seniors and saw Kao, Kao looked at him with a smile, Earth saw this and turned his gaze to the other side he saw Fluke and Newyear talking, he approached the two and said hiding what happened to him and Kao.

Earth: what are you two doing ?!

Newyear: Oh p'Earth! Where were you ?!

Earth: I went to drink something fresh, it is very hot here!

Fluke saw Earth's face and noticed that Earth was a little red in the face, Fluke wanting to know.

Fluke: N'Earth! Why is your face red?! ...

When Earth heard this question, he tried to disguise it by saying and placing both hands by his face, a little shy.

Earth: what ?! Is my face red ?! Why?! Is it the sun ?! I have to put something or I will disappear with the sun ... Hahaha ...

Newyear saw Earth's reaction and the way he spoke, noticed that something was wrong with Earth, he said.

Newyear: calm down! The sun is not that strong! ...  And you look weird! What happened to you where did you come from ?!

Earth, seeing Newyear talking in this way, realized that he realized that something happened.

Earth: nothing happened ... Don't say nonsense ... I just ... I...

Earth tried to finish with the words but Kao appeared behind him and approached Earth's ear, said in a very seductive voice.

Kao: I love p'Kao ...

Earth startled and turned to Kao, Fluke and Newyear were surprised, and their eyes widened when they saw Kao and saw Kao approaching Earth and saying those words, Earth looking at Kao pushed Kao away from him and said in disguise the feelings he has for Kao.

Earth: what do you think you're talking about ?! Who here loves you?! ..

Kao approached Earth and tilted his lips to Earth's lips, Earth had a slightly lower body than Kao, Kao said getting closer and closer to Earth's lips, he kept both hands crossed behind his back grabbing some university documents.