I'm Going After You Part 2

Kao: Seo Ji

Kao: Seo Ji...

Earth with Neo in one of the arms the other trying to get rid of Seo ji's hand that grabbed him by the hair, looks at Kao in front of him.

Earth: P' Kao!...how?!...How are you here?! I not !...

Kao looking at the three in front of him, put a hand in front of him trying to make Seo Ji not kill Earth, Ohm is beside him.

Kao: Seo Ji! please don't do this!... You are not a murderer... Let him go...

Seo Ji seeing Kao, furious, grabbed Earth's hair more tightly.

Seo Ji: I won't let go of him.... How did you know about this place... It was this stupid guy who said where I am, right?!... I'm going to kill you..

Kao trying to keep calm, always with one hand in front of him.

Kao: Calm down Seo Ji! ... It wasn't Earth that warned me... It was Fluke... Kao looked into Earth's terrified eyes who are crying right now, Neo always crying in Earth's arm...I hadn't left the house yet when you told me to leave... I stayed with Ohm on the side of the house in front of a tree... Fluke called me as soon as you left the house in such a hurry.... I saw when you left... You left in such a hurry that it was impossible to reach you in time... But luckily, Fluke sent me your car's GPS...

Hair pulling...

Earth: aaahhhhhh... Seo Ji.....!

Seo Ji: I can't believe in it! I know it was this shit that told you.... You two formed this plan... Seo ji looks at Earth... I said!... I said if I see p'kao I'll kill you... Die you worm.

Seo Ji about to shoot, Earth lets go of the hand that is gripping Seo ji's wrist and elbows Seo ji in the belly, quickly runs up to Kao yelling his name.

Seo ji recovering from the pain Earth inflicted on her.

Earth: P'Kaooooo....!

Gunshot...

Earth widened his eyes and opened he mouth, released Neo, causing Neo to go up and almost fall, Ohm quickly runs and throws himself to the ground, grabs Neo, Kao screams so loud.

Kao: Earth......!

Earth was hit in the shoulder, begins to slowly fall to the ground, but as soon as he was hit, his eyes widened when he heard the sound of two more shots hitting the abdomen and chest of Kao in front of him, Earth falling to the ground puts a hand on the shoulder where the bullet wound is and looks at Kao quickly, kneels and sees Kao falling to the ground, Earth screams with tears coming out as soon as he screams.

Earth: No! P'Kaoooo...!

Ohm as soon as he grabs Neo, sitting on the floor looks at Kao and his eyes widen on seehing that Kao was hit by the shot.

Earth gets up, tries to go to Kao but Seo Ji grabs him by the neck from behind and points the gun aside next to his forehead.

Seo Ji: Where do you think you're going?!... You'll die along with him....