Inexplicable Kiss

Previously

Previously

Seo Ji: That brat was about to drown!... P'Kao had nothing to show up at that moment, SHIT... SHIT.

Continuation

Kao goes to the bedroom where Earth and Maya are, Earth looks at him who is slowly entering the bedroom so he doesn't have to wake up Maya, says Kao as he approaches the bed.

Kao: How is she doing?!

Earth a little calmer, looks at Maya, continuing to stroke her hair, looking tenderly at her.

Earth: I think it's fine!...She's been sleeping for a while...she has no fever...

Kao: Good!.... N'Earth if you want... Dinner, something to eat at the restaurant, I can stay here with her...

Earth avoiding looking at Kao, and not wanting to talk to him.

Earth: I'm not hungry, thanks.

Kao always with a careful voice, not wanting to make him angry.

Kao: Okay! But anyway I'll have something brought to you later, and if Maya wakes up hungry too... If she wants to talk to me... You can call me...

Earth looked at Kao, seeing that Kao is worried about Maya.

Earth: She'll be fine, don't worry...

Earth looks at Maya, Kao turns and tries to go, but stops in front of the door, Earth sees that he stopped and looks again at Kao, Kao turns again and walks slowly again to the bed talking at the same time.

Kao: Look Earth, you... You have no idea of ​​the affliction... Or rather... The fear I felt when I saw Maya drowning there in the middle of the lake!... I had never felt anything like that...!

Earth calm but wanting to make Kao move away from him

Earth: A sign that you are not totally devoid of feelings!... At least as a parent you have some...

Kao smirked at the corner of his lips.

Kao: Okay... You can be sarcastic when you want, but I'm telling the truth... I always wanted to have a baby... I didn't even know I had one, but... Kao looked at Maya... Since I met Maya I... I'm really enjoying being a father... I wanted to make up for lost time...

Earth confused by his last words

Earth: what do you mean by that?!

Kao giving a calm look looked sideways at Maya, slowly sat on the bed beside Earth's feet talking at the same time.

Kao: I don't know! I... I wanted to spend more time with her... Look at Earth.... Participate more in her life, she lives... She keeps asking me to go out with her more... Make programs with her...

Earth asking, calm.

Earth: for example?!

Kao snuggles closer to the bed, puts his hand on Earth's leg, talking.