You What?!

Continuation

Continuation

Kao with the kiss still without stopping, undid the belt of Earth with just one hand, he lowered his zippers and pants, and gently grabbed Earth's cock through his boxer briefs, and his other hand was slowly placed on his side on the desk behind Earth, Earth when he felt Kao's hand, groaned, filled his body of pleasure.

Earth: no ...! Ah ...! Stop! What ... Earth lifted his head up, his hands grabbed both sides of Kao's shoulder, scratched and squeezed his shoulders.

Kao hearing the voice full of pleasure just by feeling his hand, seeing Earth lifting his head and putting it backwards, kissed on the tip of his chin, slowly, started to go down the neck kissing and talking and talking providing more pleasure in Earth's body, caressing his penis over his boxer briefs.

Kao: Your body has always driven me crazy ... Your lips have always been a sweet and forbidden fruit ... I want you whole and I don't accept half.

Earth gripped Kao's shoulder tighter, pleasure kept coming in, he is trying at all costs to get out of Kao's arms and words, but love, passion, the weight of pleasure and the feeling of forbidden desire do not. it allowed him to release the man he loves so much, moaning incessantly.

Earth: Ah stop I don't want to ... Hahh, ahh ...! Stop ... No, I'm already ....

Kao felt Earth's underwear wet with lubricating liquid, with a smile on the corner of his lips he said after kissing on the ear.

Kao: It's already so wet my love ...

Earth hearing his own voice and Kao's voice quickly covered his mouth with one hand and the other continued to clutch his shoulder tightly, wanting to keep any other embarrassing sound he might make, upon seeing this Kao was satisfied.

Pleasure has installed itself so quickly that Earth is losing all senses in the body.

Door slam ...

This pleasure was interrupted with someone knocking on the door, Earth when he heard the door slam, he felt a huge relief, the fright of actually giving his body completely to the pleasure was relieved to see the sound of the door, Earth pushed Kao, left over the secretary desk, looked sideways, without his shirt and with his pants between his buttocks, he saw the state in which it was and didn't believed that he fell completely in Kao's arms.

Kimmom: N'Earth! Are you there?!...

Earth immediately looked at Kao from the side, Kao looked at him and then looked at the door, Earth grabbed his pants and put them back on, grabbed the shirt that was on the side and put them on quickly, Earth saw Kao's shirt grabbed the shirt and threw it in his face, angry at what just happened to them, in a low voice, trying to keep Kimmom from overhearing them in the office.

Earth: put on this damn shirt! ...

Earth just buttoned his shirt, tried to go to open the door, but Kao grabbed his wrist and pulled him, without wasting time kissed Earth again with a deep kiss, Earth opened his eyes wide when suddenly being kissed, with the other hand he hit and tried to push the body of Kao, Kimmom saw that there was no one in the office, a little surprised.