I Was The First Love

Continuation

Continuation

Fluke took the kids to kindergarten, dropped them, and went to work.

Hours passed, it was already 6pm.

Fluke leaving the university, looked at his watch and checked the time.

Fluke : It's too late!.... This job will kill me someday....

Fluke stopped looking at his watch and looked ahead and tried to take a few steps to go home, he was suddenly pulled on the wrist with one hand the other by the waist with the other hand and was kissed, Fluke startled and widened his eyes when he saw Ohm kissing him. Fluke put his other hand as he was pulled into Ohm's chest, the other still gripped by Ohm sideways, Ohm released his lips and gave a happy smile.

Ohm: I love you.... You're my world, you know that don't you?!... Ohm let go of his hand and grabbed his waist with both hands, pulling his waist making Fluke moan with this tug... Your eyes have become my breath, the air I breathe...

Fluke listened to his beautiful words, smiled, placed the hand that was released on Ohm's face, full of love in his eyes, loving him so much.

Fluke : Of course I am your world, and I don't accept that someone else is in my place... I love you too...

Fluke kissed Ohm's lips gently, turned his face away with his mouth half open, putting air in his mouth in a short time, kissed him again, deepened his lips on Ohm's lips, put his tongue inside his mouth and rolled his tongue along with Ohm's. Ohm squeezed Fluke's waist with both hands and pulled the waist even further so that he was glued to him. The kiss started to linger, little by little it started to get fast and hot air came out, Ohm released Fluke's lips, gently and full of pleasure kissed his neck, Fluke opened his mouth and gave a moan.

Fluke pressed his hand on Ohm's chest, the other hand is touching Ohm's neck sideways, while Ohm kissed his neck, slowly moving kisses up to his ear and then to his lips.

"They were kissing with pleasure in the middle of the street and in front of the university"

: p'Ohm...

Fluke and Ohm look at the person who called Ohm's name, Ohm's eyes widen when he sees this person, Fluke sees Ohm's terrified and speechless look, looks again at this person and then looks at the child beside him.

Fluke : p'Ohm do you know who they are?!

Ohm looking at the young man and then the child, he didn't want to say who he was but he had no choice.

Ohm: Thanapon Aiemkumchai! What are you doing here?!

Thanapon: I live here! After you despised me I came to live here...

Fluke at the last word, looked at Ohm, confused.

Fluke : p'Ohm what is he saying?!

Thanapon saw that Fluke was naive, smiled, looked at Ohm.