My First Kiss

Preview

Preview

Kao: I never fall in love with anyone, I just like to have fun and have sex .... Love doesn't exist in my thoughts ...

Continuation

Kao, Ohm and Both watched the three beautiful boys leave.

It was night, Earth lives in the university dormitory, as well as Fluke and Both, the three were in Earth's room smiling happily, Earth lived in Chiang Mai, but he wanted to study architecture in Bangkok, as the apartments were a little expensive, and Earth is a young man who does not like to spend money, he chose to stay in the dorm, Earth was not poor but he was from an honest family, the three happy, Newyear said looking at Earth and Fluke.

Newyear: the three are very beautiful, don't you both think ?! Especially the one who made the man fall in love with him ..... I went to investigate and his name is Both ...

Earth with a smile, he was amazed by Newyear but not much, because Earth knew what Newyear was like, no one escaped Newyear when he became interested in someone, they just met these men for a short time and Newyear went to investigate, Earth said with one smile.

Earth: from what I can see you researched everything! ... And what else did you investigate ?!

Newyear with a smile approached Earth, and said wanting to see Earth's reaction.

Newyear: I investigate about this one called Kao Noppakao ... He smiled at the corner of his lips when he said that and fixed his eyes on Earth.

Earth's eyes widened a little when he heard this, Newyear liked to see Earth's reaction and said curious.

Newyear: do you want to know about him?!

Earth continued with his eyes wide, he thought of those beautiful eyes that he could not forget, but he said not wanting to show Newyear that he liked Kao a little.

Earth: of course I don't want to ... He got out of bed and stood up... He doesn't interest me, he is insolent, naughty, and very .... Very ....

Newyear came up behind Earth's back and said with a smile on Earth's ear.

Newyear: and very beautiful ... Yummy and with sharp and penetrating eyes that made you horny ... isn't it ?!

Earth, when he saw Newyear saying this in his ear, turned and slapped his head and said.

Earth: you are crazy ... Of course not ... He sat down on the bed again, said, wanted to hide his feelings .... He doesn't fit me, and as I said I'm not in the mood for relationships ...

Fluke was listening to the two of them talking, seeing them talking and fighting like a couple of children, he thought of that beautiful face of Ohm, and smiled making Earth and Newyear look at him, Newyear looking at this Fluke's passionate smile went to Fluke and sat next to fluke who was sitting on the floor and said excitedly wanting to know the reason for the passionate smile.