The Day I Met You

It was an equal day like all the others, Earth was sitting in the chair of the university room with his friend beside him, smiling and talking happily with his friend

It was an equal day like all the others, Earth was sitting in the chair of the university room with his friend beside him, smiling and talking happily with his friend. Suddenly a couple of young women started talking, and the conversation won the attention of Earth, Earth looked at two young women talking.

Young 1 : but how is it possible for a man to get pregnant? This is very strange..

Young 2: how do you find it strange ?! It has always been like this, since a long time ago ...

Young 2: but from what I heard, a long time before our parents were born, there is an error with one of the young man in the United States laboratory, he ended up drinking some mixtures from the laboratory ... This young man is bisexual, when he left the laboratory, everything was fine, but he ended up having sex with a man, and became pregnant, he hid the pregnancy from everyone because of fear, because everyone could find something abnormal ... After spending several years, this baby grew and he became a very handsome young man, he liked men only, he didn't know what happened to his father, he ended up having sex with his boyfriend for the first time, after two weeks he started having symptoms of a woman pregnant .. He went to the hospital to think it was some kind of disease, but no, the doctors did tests with him, and they couldn't believe what they saw ... They saw a uterus and ovaries, practically all the reproductive organs that a woman has, this young man also had ... doctors were all surprised and without reaction it was very abnormal, they also saw a little baby developing in his womb ... the doctors talked to him, and took him to the laboratory to do research with him, but they found nothing, so the doctors preferred to leave it at that ... But after 30 years, several young bisexual, gay or transgender men went to the hospitals being pregnant, there were so many that this turned out to be something normal, and the doctors and the world health team, detected how a natural and normal phenomenon, and they told the whole world that this is something normal and that both women and men can get pregnant, and that this genetics of men getting pregnant can pass from parents to children, whether the child is male or female ...

Young 1: where did you find all this? ... You seem to know a lot of this! ..

Young 2 : my grandmother told my mother, ... And I ended up knowing this when my mother was talking yesterday with my father ...

Young 1: so it's genetic all men can get pregnant and some can't ...

Young 2: and there's more ... Women who were born with a father who can get pregnant, may also end up being born a man or a woman with the ability to get pregnant ... But also not, if the man who has the ability to get pregnant and the woman who was not born in this type of family with this ability, if they cross their children they can leave without the ability to get pregnant but they can also be born with the ability to get pregnant ... All of these are genes, which is why some men are born with the ability to get pregnant and others are not ... Some men who do not like men, are ashamed to know that they are born with this ability, and so they end up not counting in the family or in the children ... So it is that we see so many pregnant men ...