The Force Of Destiny Parte 1🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, because I will not be responsible for the mind damage that I may cause.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth story "The Force of Destiny" 🤓📖

After Earth came back with Maya from Nong Han he and Kao didn't see each other very often, Earth would always go to work, but when he saw Kao from afar he would run away, and whenever there was a meeting of company members he would go to the meeti...

After Earth came back with Maya from Nong Han he and Kao didn't see each other very often, Earth would always go to work, but when he saw Kao from afar he would run away, and whenever there was a meeting of company members he would go to the meeting but not looke at Kao.

A month passed and Earth continued to distance herself from Kao.

It was in the afternoon, it's 4 pm, Earth didn't have a specific time to work, work was the only thing that occupied his mind so he wouldn't have to think about his and Kao's relationship.

Upon arriving at the company, Earth finds Kimmom talking to one of the company's entrepreneurs, Kimmom saw Earth from afar and gave a smile, Earth also smiled, Kimmom said goodbye to the entrepreneur and walked to Earth.

Kimmom: So! Another day of work?!...

They walking to Earth's office door.

Earth: I have to work... There are things I can only forget working...

Kimmom: You and p'Kao still haven't solved your problems?!

Sad Earth, opening his office door.

Earth: We don't have anything to solve...

Earth opens the door and widens his eyes on see Kao leaning on the edge of the secretary desk, Kimmom on see Kao's eyes looking at him, he said as he turned sideways to Earth and walked away at the same time.

Kimmom: N'Earth I'll go right now... I have work pending to solve okay...

Earth tries to say something in the kimmom as he turns to the side but Kao quickly after him, closes the door, Earth is startled by it, just turns his head to the side and sees Kao's eyes looking at him wanting to talk to him, Earth swallows a drop of spittle, worried for himself, Kao's eyes are so scary right now, turns his body towards Kao, angry at seeing Kao in his office without his consent.

Earth: What right do you have to enter my office without my consent?

Kao: the same right I have over your heart.